Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
101 - 120 of 158 Posts
I get in extra early and make sure to take an end spot at the extreme ends of the parking lot. Unfortunately, everyone’s got my number and tries to get in earlier and park their POS’s in the these spots. Nothing like taking an end spot with your 1986 minivan jalopy. Not being a snob here, but come on. So great to work with people like this and what makes their day.

I get in extra early and make sure to take an end spot at the extreme ends of the parking lot. Unfortunately, everyone’s got my number and tries to get in earlier and park their POS’s in the these spots. Nothing like taking an end spot with your 1986 minivan jalopy. Not being a snob here, but come on. So great to work with people like this and what makes their day.
I so relate to this comment. If I don't get to work 15 minutes early my preferred spot is always taken. I'ts a corner spot in the parking deck where I'm unlikely to be dinged if I angle it in there, but at least no matter where I park it's covered. There is also a 2nd floor bridge to my building, so I usually never need an umbrella. My Giulia is very lucky, garaged at home and covered parking at work.

Looks like you got two bouncers on each side.

Not trying to pick on you or any other fine people here on this forum, so sorry in advance,

but,

I FIND FACE-OUT PARKING AND PARKERS, ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING!

I said sorry before writing that. ;)
in the parking garage at work. Smack dab in the middle.

On the roof of the airport parking garage. I do make the effort to park in a space with no one on one side.

Not trying to pick on you or any other fine people here on this forum, so sorry in advance,

but,

I said sorry before writing that. ;)
I gotta ask what's so annoying about them. I admit to being frustrated waiting for picky parkers to complete their placement. There are some that remind me of a dog trying to find a comfortable position to sleep.

Looks like you got two bouncers on each side.

but,

I said sorry before writing that. /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif
in the parking garage at work. Smack dab in the middle.

On the roof of the airport parking garage. I do make the effort to park in a space with no one on one side.
As long as they can back-in in one smooth motion and not take 128482848 turns and moves to get there, no biggie, it’s the ones that don’t know how to back in that still do it that are annoying!

I gotta ask what's so annoying about them. I admit to being frustrated waiting for picky parkers to complete their placement. There are some that remind me of a dog trying to find a comfortable position to sleep.
It reduces
consistency
predictability
safety
efficiency
social responsibility

... i could go on.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

@;
I don't get any of this. I always back in, EZ-PZ; safe exit too. Never entered my mind that anyone would/could object.
Go figure!
That makes me sad. But I'm not here to police anybody's behavior.

Reactions: gregc57
101 - 120 of 158 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.