Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the multiecuscan software and an elm327 interface. I tried it for the first time tonight and ran into a question.

When. I connected the interface and ran the software, all my warning errors popped up (ast, atv, etc). When I got to the right module and cleared the faults, they came back. Only after disconnecting the car and restarting the car did the errors go away. Is this normal? Defeats the purpose of clearing code if it just causes faults that can't be deleted when it connected. Am I doing something wrong. Does anyone know how to correctly do this?

·
Registered
691 Posts
I have a certified elm327 and will be in Greensboro Sunday night for a concert. I've been thinking about getting the multiscan software myself. If you want to borrow mine to see if it works that'll help both of us.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a certified elm327 and will be in Greensboro Sunday night for a concert. I've been thinking about getting the multiscan software myself. If you want to borrow mine to see if it works that'll help both of us.
To answer the other question, I have an ELM 327 from one if the suppliers that multiecuscan recommend, elm-327.eu. I have a bit of an issue getting the driver, but afterwards it worked. I don't understand why when it's plugged it is causes the errors to pop up.

What time will you be in the greensboro area? That would be a win win. Confirm functionality and/or if it acts the same.

·
Registered
691 Posts
To answer the other question, I have an ELM 327 from one if the suppliers that multiecuscan recommend, elm-327.eu. I have a bit of an issue getting the driver, but afterwards it worked. I don't understand why when it's plugged it is causes the errors to pop up.

What time will you be in the greensboro area? That would be a win win. Confirm functionality and/or if it acts the same.
Probably between 3-5pm.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I got the wired USB to OBD interface, I rather have a direct connection that is always stable, and not open to interference

1 - 6 of 6 Posts