Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

Registered
IG @alfa.visconti
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming from Jeep previously we had the wave.

Since I've had my Giulia I've been throwing peace sign. When it's another modified Alfa a few revs doesn't hurt too 馃槄

Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
Around here, I could dance naked on the roof of my Giulia and no one would notice. Zombie drivers.

Registered
2021 Ti Q4 Alfa Rosso
I wave but I've only gotten replies from drivers twice, both Giulias, one in blue and one in my car's same shade of red. I'd say that's a good 40% of the Giulia drivers I've seen in the wild though; meanwhile none of the Stelvio drivers seem to be enthusiasts, instead they look like soccer moms. Which, fair enough, but it's a bit disappointing given how rare Alfas are.

Registered
2020 Q4 Ti Sport
I give em a good obvious shakey 馃. I got a wave back from one other Blue Giulia driver I saw in Sewell, NJ as I was heading to NJMP back in May. And I remember another instance where I was up in the Salisbury, CT area last year and got a wave back from another Black Giulia driver on the road.

Unfortunately, I've also seen one or two Giulia drivers distracted on their phones....which is not a good look.

Registered
'18 Base Q4, white
Flash the lights, usually. If I can get the window down in time, I'll give a big wave. As I've said... Alfas be few and far between here.

Fogg

Registered
I drive with my left hand on top of the steering wheel. I usually point my index finger at Guilias and Stelvios. Have gotten a few finger points back.

Registered
I flash my lights. Maybe half the time fellow Giulia bros will reciprocate or wave.

I don't even bother with Stelvios. It's a mom car, they don't care. Aside from the front end it's a very generic looking crossover, so I may not even be noticing them.

Registered
No one in NJ cares about the new Alfa's.

When I drive my vintage Spider, other owners of older Alfa cars appreciate it more.

Reactions: Chipshot

Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
I don't even bother with Stelvios. It's a mom car, they don't care. Aside from the front end it's a very generic looking crossover, so I may not even be noticing them.
I suspect the brand retention rate will be lower for Stelvio owners/lessors than for Giulias. While there are some enthusiastic Stelvio drivers (including some who participate on this forum), I think they pale in number and percentage compared to the sport sedan gang.

Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
Around here, I could dance naked on the roof of my Giulia and no one would notice. Zombie drivers.
We need a post of the year award for this. I'm dying

To answer the op's question, I'm a double idiot.
Once because I always gives a thumbs up even though I know the other driver can't see it through both our glasses.
And once because when I did want to flash the lights one time, my brain went numb from being giddy at seeing another Giulia that I forgot how to flash the lights 馃ぃ馃う馃徎鈥嶁檪锔

1 - 20 of 60 Posts