Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

How can we help!?

26K views 112 replies 30 participants last post by  tarsoluis 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,
We are happy to be a sponsor here and hope to contribute as much as we possibly can.

So about us! My name is Benny and I represent our brand new online store AlfaOnlineParts.com. We are an official Alfa Romeo dealership located in Westbury, NY and deal in factory OEM parts and accessories.

We continually add and update our online store so if there is something your looking for please let me know and I will have our team make it available online. We also offer discount codes for members here so be sure to PM us first before checking out.

I would like to keep this thread open for any requests or questions you may have so please let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
- Benny

#2 · (Edited)
Hi Benny. You guys being an official Alfa Romeo dealership located in Westbury, NY, could you please help us in the Forums with some US sales information?. I have been asking other dealerships and they cannot provide this data. I personally don't understand why is not available and perhaps, you can win some points here being the first one to provide this information.

How Can We Help!? .... What some of us want to know is how many Giulia QVs have been sold in the US since launch in 2017? A very simple question. We can see in the Internet some official data of total sales in the US but, we can't find the details on how much is Giulia, Stelvio, 4C, QVs, TIs, Base, etc. So, do you know how many QVs are in the US?

This below is the data I could put together from the Internet. If Alfa Romeo sells in OND-2021 the same amount of cars as in OND-2020, it will end the calendar year at 20,300 cars, a nice 9% increase from 2020. The JAS-2021 sales was 500 cars less than JAS-2020 so, with the current chips and supply chains issues, the potential 6,100 cars to be sold in OND-2021 may be a challenge.

Font Number Pattern Parallel Symbol

Colorfulness Rectangle Font Parallel Number

#9 ·
Hi Guys,
We are happy to be a sponsor here and hope to contribute as much as we possibly can.

So about us! My name is Benny and I represent our brand new online store AlfaOnlineParts.com. We are an official Alfa Romeo dealership located in Westbury, NY and deal in factory OEM parts and accessories.

We continually add and update our online store so if there is something your looking for please let me know and I will have our team make it available online. We also offer discount codes for members here so be sure to PM us first before checking out.

I would like to keep this thread open for any requests or questions you may have so please let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
- Benny
Maybe you can find these parts, I can't find them anywhere, and apparently neither can any dealers I've called

Air inlet duct, part #68364188AA, picture:
Output device Gadget Audio equipment Peripheral Cable

under dash light trim

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Paper

Font Material property Technology Automotive tire Monochrome

#13 ·
Those lights are identical to the ones I recently put in my 2017 Ram 2500 which it did not come with look these up.

Part number: 55057282ab
Quantity required: 2

#12 ·
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
- Benny
Are you the same Benny from the Dodge Ram forum?

#17 ·
Would you be able to help me find a missing cover on my car? Sometime on my cross country road trip my driver side cover for the hood hinge flew off and I have no idea what part number to look up to find it. I attached pictures of the missing section as well as the component on the passenger side.

Attachments

#20 ·
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
- Benny

Sent you a pm

Reactions: AlfaOnlineParts.com
#21 ·
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
- Benny
Benny- How about updating the website so we can search Alfa parts just like all other FCA cars?

#25 ·
Hi,

I think your referring to a replacement parts catalog with diagrams correct? If so this was discussed a few posts back. All of the online catalog data you see for other FCA makes comes via 3rd party catalog providers who work with the OE to make the data available online. We are in talks with one of the largest 3rd party catalog providers and are pressing them to make this data available. Trust me we want this as badly as you do.

In the meantime by leveraging our sister store's quoting tool we can lookup any replacement parts you need and send you a direct quote for them. Please PM me directly with your VIN and part request.

Thanks!
- Benny

#22 ·
Hi Benny...I would like to see 'retrofit' kits. Simple things like adaptive cruise control, paddle shifters, etc. For the ACC, my car has the camera and sensor, but I think was made during the recall era so they did not include it. Ideally the retrofit kits could be installed at the dealer. Other popular requests ones seem to be paddle shifters...

Thanks!

#30 ·
Benny, nice to see you here. I've ordered parts for my Giulia ti Lusso (which I bought from the sales arm of Westbury AR) from your company. Excellent pricing and service. 👍👍

#33 ·
#36 ·
@lockem, Joe at Centerline said some time ago that he would look into having upgraded wastegate linkage arms manufactured. Jason at Alfissimo said that he was looking into sourcing them from the OEM. You may want to contact them.

@AlfaOnlineParts.com, Benny, I second the request to provide access to exploded diagrams with part numbers. Providing access to such will surely increase your sales from this community.

Here is a part that most higher mileage Giulia/Stelvio owners will likely need, but is not yet available as, sold separately. The rubber flex joint on the propeller shaft (drive shaft). A couple of months ago my local Alfa Dealer tech called me to see if I knew of any available from the aftermarket, as they had a high mileage Stelvio in need of the rubber coupler, and FCA only sold it with the shaft. Crazy. I contacted the usual suppliers and no one could source it. The flex joint/coupler is marked: Hitachi GAF05-005

Thanks again for your help, and good luck with your endeavors.

AlfaAndy

Reactions: AlfaOnlineParts.com
#39 ·
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to pass along that we have added some fresh new Alfa Gear here

Supplies are limited. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

-Benny

#49 ·
Do you have an interactive website where we can search for parts on exploded diagrams, get part numbers and prices?