Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
We are happy to be a sponsor here and hope to contribute as much as we possibly can.

So about us! My name is Benny and I represent our brand new online store AlfaOnlineParts.com. We are an official Alfa Romeo dealership located in Westbury, NY and deal in factory OEM parts and accessories.

We continually add and update our online store so if there is something your looking for please let me know and I will have our team make it available online. We also offer discount codes for members here so be sure to PM us first before checking out.

I would like to keep this thread open for any requests or questions you may have so please let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
- Benny

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Hi Benny. You guys being an official Alfa Romeo dealership located in Westbury, NY, could you please help us in the Forums with some US sales information?. I have been asking other dealerships and they cannot provide this data. I personally don't understand why is not available and perhaps, you can win some points here being the first one to provide this information.

How Can We Help!? .... What some of us want to know is how many Giulia QVs have been sold in the US since launch in 2017? A very simple question. We can see in the Internet some official data of total sales in the US but, we can't find the details on how much is Giulia, Stelvio, 4C, QVs, TIs, Base, etc. So, do you know how many QVs are in the US?

This below is the data I could put together from the Internet. If Alfa Romeo sells in OND-2021 the same amount of cars as in OND-2020, it will end the calendar year at 20,300 cars, a nice 9% increase from 2020. The JAS-2021 sales was 500 cars less than JAS-2020 so, with the current chips and supply chains issues, the potential 6,100 cars to be sold in OND-2021 may be a challenge.

Font Number Pattern Parallel Symbol

Colorfulness Rectangle Font Parallel Number

·
Registered
447 Posts
So another parts site without a exploded view of everything on the car? My understanding is you need to know the part number to order anything unless it's just basic maintenance parts or accessories. Is that true or am I missing something?

18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Benny. You guys being an official Alfa Romeo dealership located in Westbury, NY, could you please help us in the Forums with some US sales information?. I have been asking other dealerships and they cannot provide this data. I personally don't understand why is not available and perhaps, you can win some points here being the first one to provide this information.

How Can We Help!? .... What some of us want to know is how many Giulia QVs have been sold in the US since launch in 2017? A very simple question. We can see in the Internet some official data of total sales in the US but, we can't find the details on how much is Giulia, Stelvio, 4C, QVs, TIs, Base, etc. So, do you know how many QVs are in the US?

This below is the data I could put together from the Internet. If Alfa Romeo sells in OND-2021 the same amount of cars as in OND-2020, it will end the calendar year at 20,300 cars, a nice 9% increase from 2020. The JAS-2021 sales was 500 cars less than JAS-2020 so, with the current chips and supply chains issues, the potential 6,100 cars to be sold in OND-2021 may be a challenge.

View attachment 118031

View attachment 118032

Hi,
Our online parts department operates outside of the vehicle sales side of things so I doubt I will be able to obtain any data but I will send an email up the line to see what I can dig up.

Thanks,
- Benny

18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So another parts site without a exploded view of everything on the car? My understanding is you need to know the part number to order anything unless it's just basic maintenance parts or accessories. Is that true or am I missing something?
Hey thanks for the welcome :)

I certainly understand where your coming from and we are actually pressing one of the largest 3rd party catalog provider's to make Alfa Romeo parts data available online. In the meantime I can assist with any parts request you have, This is one of the main reasons why I am here.

Thanks!
- Benny

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,189 Posts
Hey thanks for the welcome :)

I certainly understand where your coming from and we are actually pressing one of the largest 3rd party catalog provider's to make Alfa Romeo parts data available online. In the meantime I can assist with any parts request you have, This is one of the main reasons why I am here.

Thanks!
- Benny
Benny,

Can you order Alfa/Mopar parts that are not original to my car? People do stuff like retrofit paddle shifters, RDNA switch, Red start button, later model shift lever, LSD differential, and in my case headlight levelling components from a Euro-spec Giulia. I am not sure if anyone has had success with this, but there has been discussion of putting the later model sport seats with pan tilt into an earlier model Giulia.

Another thing people want is sub-assemblies. One part high on the list is the turbo charger waste-gate actuator linkage (2.0T), which is prone to becoming noisy with age but that requires buying the whole turbo charger to replace. QV owners have reported issues with failed valve lifters requiring engine replacement in order to get this potentially inexpensive part.

·
Registered
461 Posts

View attachment 118031

View attachment 118032
Giuliano,
Here are some updates for your charts. They were taken from the GoodCarBadCar website. I know you wanted additional details, but at least it answers to the question on how many Giulias vs Stelvios.

Monthly figures for 2020 Oct-Dec:
Rectangle Font Pattern Parallel Circle

Alfa Romeo Giulia sales figures:
Font Rectangle Pattern Number Parallel

Alfa Romeo Stelvio sales figures:
Hair Rectangle Font Material property Pattern

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
s
Giuliano,
Here are some updates for your charts. They were taken from the GoodCarBadCar website. I know you wanted additional details, but at least it answers to the question on how many Giulias vs Stelvios.

Monthly figures for 2020 Oct-Dec:
View attachment 118038

Alfa Romeo Giulia sales figures:
View attachment 118039
Alfa Romeo Stelvio sales figures:
View attachment 118040
Thanks for the info. Let's see if we can find the amount of QVs sold in the US.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Guys,
We are happy to be a sponsor here and hope to contribute as much as we possibly can.

So about us! My name is Benny and I represent our brand new online store AlfaOnlineParts.com. We are an official Alfa Romeo dealership located in Westbury, NY and deal in factory OEM parts and accessories.

We continually add and update our online store so if there is something your looking for please let me know and I will have our team make it available online. We also offer discount codes for members here so be sure to PM us first before checking out.

I would like to keep this thread open for any requests or questions you may have so please let me know how I can help.

Thanks,
- Benny
Maybe you can find these parts, I can't find them anywhere, and apparently neither can any dealers I've called

Air inlet duct, part #68364188AA, picture:
Output device Gadget Audio equipment Peripheral Cable

under dash light trim

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Paper

Font Material property Technology Automotive tire Monochrome

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Hi,
Our online parts department operates outside of the vehicle sales side of things so I doubt I will be able to obtain any data but I will send an email up the line to see what I can dig up.

Thanks,
- Benny
Thanks Benny. Looking forward to it. Hopefully your email will receive a response for you, your co-workers and us in the Forums. I want to assume that everyone at any Alfa Romeo dealership, working in service, spare parts, customer service, finance, sales, human resources and even the janitors are very interested to know how are the Alfa Romeo cars sales are looking, the trends, records, opportunities and everything related to sales. Want to help?, then know the data, root causes and plans and that will help, big time.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Great to see Westbury AR stepping up and joining the forum and providing access to OEM parts/accessories at a competitive price.

·
Registered
2019 Gulia QV
43 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
- Benny
Are you the same Benny from the Dodge Ram forum?

·
Registered
2019 Gulia QV
43 Posts
Maybe you can find these parts, I can't find them anywhere, and apparently neither can any dealers I've called

Air inlet duct, part #68364188AA, picture:
View attachment 118044

under dash light trim

View attachment 118045

View attachment 118046
Those lights are identical to the ones I recently put in my 2017 Ram 2500 which it did not come with look these up.

Part number: 55057282ab
Quantity required: 2

18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can you order Alfa/Mopar parts that are not original to my car? People do stuff like retrofit paddle shifters, RDNA switch, Red start button, later model shift lever, LSD differential, and in my case headlight levelling components from a Euro-spec Giulia. I am not sure if anyone has had success with this, but there has been discussion of putting the later model sport seats with pan tilt into an earlier model Giulia.

Another thing people want is sub-assemblies. One part high on the list is the turbo charger waste-gate actuator linkage (2.0T), which is prone to becoming noisy with age but that requires buying the whole turbo charger to replace. QV owners have reported issues with failed valve lifters requiring engine replacement in order to get this potentially inexpensive part.
Hi,

Yes but we cannot obtain Export market parts most of the time. I am sorry but we do not have any influence on the way Stellantis decides to sell their parts and or components. I am always happy to check and see if specific service parts are available but as you know sometimes they are part of larger assemblies. I dont see wastegate service parts available but lifters are.

-Benny

18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
340 Posts
Would you be able to help me find a missing cover on my car? Sometime on my cross country road trip my driver side cover for the hood hinge flew off and I have no idea what part number to look up to find it. I attached pictures of the missing section as well as the component on the passenger side.

Attachments

18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Would you be able to help me find a missing cover on my car? Sometime on my cross country road trip my driver side cover for the hood hinge flew off and I have no idea what part number to look up to find it. I attached pictures of the missing section as well as the component on the passenger side.

Yes, PM me your email address and I will send you a quote.

Thanks,
- Benny

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,189 Posts
Hi,

Yes but we cannot obtain Export market parts most of the time. I am sorry but we do not have any influence on the way Stellantis decides to sell their parts and or components. I am always happy to check and see if specific service parts are available but as you know sometimes they are part of larger assemblies. I dont see wastegate service parts available but lifters are.

-Benny
Benny,

Yeah, the waste gate lever might require figuring out how to order it from the mfg rather than from Mopar. I have not checked if the part can actually be separated from the rest of the turbo charger. As an example of an inconvenient assembly: I know that for my 2000 Ram 2500 pickup truck, the tends-to-break over time seat belt guide can only be replaced together with the entire seatbelt assembly--not a packaging issue but rather because the seat belt is literally assembled around the guide (including the safety critical stitching on the belt). At least I don't have to buy the entire seat that the seat belt is built into.

For the record, my waste gate started rattling 2 years ago. I think I was the first person in the forum to report the "rattle snake under the hood". It actually has quieted down a little over time.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,991 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
- Benny

Sent you a pm

Reactions: AlfaOnlineParts.com
1 - 20 of 47 Posts