Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Houston roll call

Lot's of new members it seems. I've also been seeing a lot of new members lately; plus, I've seen quite a few new Giulia in town (brand new white one next door) so I though we should sound off again.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sugarland-Stafford. Montecarlo Lusso

Usually seen moseying along on Fm 1092 and wilcrest.. with occasional loose interpretations of speed limit and "safe" driving.
One advantage is the Alfa dealership is on the route so any problems(none so far except some weird metal chunk that had slipped into the wheel well and was causing a leak) need resolution do not require me to drive too far.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Usually seen around the Woodlands/Spring/Conroe areas. Comp Red LE 4C with Pogea Stage 1 Plus, 2017 black QV with CF seats and brakes and 2018 white Stelvio with black painted 20" Tech wheels.

I pass right by Northside on the way to work everyday, so no issues with service availability. And sometimes I can be seen on the 99 early Sunday mornings in the 4C or the QV.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Misano Blue QV in Pearland

288 to West Beltway or West Loop depending on which office I am at on any given day.

·
Registered
5 Posts
CityCentre. Misano Blue Ti.

You can catch me cruising down I10 between CityCentre and The Heights on most weekdays.

·
Registered
110 Posts
2018 Montelcarlo Blue Ti Sport

Hermann Park/Med Center area. Can be found on 59 during the week.

I still have not seen another Alfa on the road and I'm looking.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I think you and I get confused a lot. I have similar cars. And I often hear from a friend, "I saw you the other day...." but it wasn't me.

I'm Midtown and work in Sugar Land, so all over 59, 90, Med Center area.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just picked it up on the 29th of April. I have yet to see another on the road.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Humble Atascocita Kingwood area, up to the woodlands Research Forest area, and as far west as Katy Energy Corridor, with trips to the Heights/midtown. wow, I put miles on my car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pearland Resident

2017 Giulia TI AWD in rosso competizione tri-coat, purchased in February 2017 November 2016 build date. Just crossed 20,000 miles, regularly driven to job in medical center in Houston, and two trips to date from Houston to Wisconsin.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I still have not seen another Alfa on the road and I'm looking.
Did you let me in to traffic today (May 15, Tuesday at ~745AM) on 288/59S near Tuam?

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Got excited seeing a Black Sport with Yellow calipers until I realized it was just the dealer giving a test drive to someone. Oh well, its OK to be a rare bear and get the "nice car man" wherever I park.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Was at the light on W. Gray and Montrose this afternoon next to a Misano Blue Giulia. Only the second Giulia I've seen on the road other than mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hopefully soon

I don't have one yet, but pretty sure in the next 9 months I'll be getting a QV, likely white or grey.
Live in Sugar Land and my office is in Stafford, about one mile from the "Sugar Land" Helfman Alfa. Anyone with experience from them?
Current DD is a 2014 Audi S5 which has been flawless other than eating tires every 10k miles. With 500+ hp, I'm betting my tires will not last as long either.
I've only seen one on the road: Hwy 6 and Williams Trace in SL. A red base or Ti.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's where I got mine. I drive a Monte Carlo Blue Ti Lusso. My office is off Gillingham, so if you see me wave.

I liked the team at the SL Alfa. I had some issues early on with some repairs, not Helfman's fault they tried really hard to help me, but all of us 2017 buyers have.

I will say that Helfman says they will provide a loaner car but I have yet to get one. Any time I take the car in I get a Dodge Rental - so usually a **** minivan - still a free car but now sure how a basic Caravan is equivalent to my fully loaded Alfa.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts