Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You "buzzed" me, good fun, in a red QV in Sugar Land today while heading west on US-90A. I was in a blue TI and you turned right on Dairy Ashford and waved. It was on Thursday 27 at 8:24AM. Would love to meet drink one day...:wink2: j/k

Ok, so anyone here do it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Have yet to see a Giulia in that area.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I passed a red QV on the west belt southbound this afternoon. He was exiting onto 59, and I continued south on the beltway. It was the first QV I have seen in the wild other than my own.

Two QVs side by side in traffic in Houston. I wonder if it was a first?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I passed a red QV on the west belt southbound this afternoon. He was exiting onto 59, and I continued south on the beltway. It was the first QV I have seen in the wild other than my own.

Two QVs side by side in traffic in Houston. I wonder if it was a first?
Nope, I pulled up next to another QV in River Oaks a month ago.

I actually see Giulias and the odd Stelvio and even occasionally a 4C pretty much daily around here.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I see 4 Guilia's almost everyday in my area:
2 White Ti
1 Stomboli
1 RC QV. (my neighbor) LOL

but on the road...nuthin!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nope, I pulled up next to another QV in River Oaks a month ago.

I actually see Giulias and the odd Stelvio and even occasionally a 4C pretty much daily around here.
Darn, You beat me!

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
I am surprised how sparingly the Giulias appear here in ATL. No QVs seen so far, but I have seen another Vesuvio grey on the track, a monte carlo blue Ti, a white one and red one.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Saw a montecarlo Stelvio on Kirby and a Rosso Giulia on Washington today. My first Alfa sighting in 2 weeks of ownership. Howdy!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts