Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Living in Ft Wayne, IN and was looking for an AWD sports sedan due to the winters. I test drove every vehicle in its class and fell in love with the responsiveness and quick shifts from the paddles of my Giulia. No other sports sedan gives you this much (all around) performance at such a bargain. On top of that I love being part of this “grassroots” Italian sports sedan movement. Its not just another Benz or Audi you see everywhere; it’s original, fun, clean, luxurious, sporty, and above all its different. Cheers to my alfaholics!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Living in Ft Wayne, IN and was looking for an AWD sports sedan due to the winters. I test drove every vehicle in its class and fell in love with the responsiveness and quick shifts from the paddles of my Giulia. No other sports sedan gives you this much (all around) performance at such a bargain. On top of that I love being part of this “grassroots” Italian sports sedan movement. Its not just another Benz or Audi you see everywhere; it’s original, fun, clean, luxurious, sporty, and above all its different. Cheers to my alfaholics!
You, my dear friend, "Get It" !!!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Welcome to a great club full of enthusiastic and helpful folks! I moved from having two BMW’s back-to-back to a Giulia just 16 days ago and I’m happy to say this was a great move. Know anyone who wants to buy my old bimmer (2004 525i)? ?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome Hoosier! Definitely an addictive car. Hits a spot for me that no previous car has. All the best to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts