Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Highway Earth Car Show

Sunday, 25 June 2017 will be a car show in Franklin Canyon just north of Beverly Hills, CA.

Entry fee to show a car is a nominal $20.00
Spectators are free.
Parking is free.
Open to the public 9:00 AM until 3 PM.

I'll be showing my 4C.
My wife will be showing our Giulia Ti Q2.
My father will be showing his 1963 Giulia Spider. His car is being featured on the cover of their latest advertisement.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was there last year. Tons of nice cars and the canyon setting is terrific. Bring your walking shoes, sun hat and water.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump.

Would be great to meet some forum members this Sunday. There's no entry fee to look.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Registration is 150 cars now. I've got my two Alfas as clean and as ready as they will ever be. The weather should be perfect on Sunday.

Note: The entrance to Franklin Canyon Park if off of Mulholland near Coldwater.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was an very nice turn out. I didn't take many pictures. This is the Alfa corral.
Back center is my red 4C and our Blue Giulia.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got there around 1:30 and almost everyone had left. i guess it didn't go til 3:00, after all. i saw your two in the parking lot.
Yes, they started leaving around noon. Last year it was manditory that all the cars stay until the advertized time.

We were waiting on a tow truck, my wife hit a pot hole on the way in and severly damaged a tire.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes, they started leaving around noon. Last year it was manditory that all the cars stay until the advertized time.

We were waiting on a tow truck, my wife hit a pot hole on the way in and severly damaged a tire.
I'm just seeing this thread now. I need to be more diligent. I would have probably come if I had known.

Which of your cars was damaged?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts