Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time on this forum . Picking up my Mozza Red Guilia TI on the wknd. It's a limited color not available in the US ? at the least thats what the dealer told me. Apparently its the original ALFA racing color. It's almost darker then red wine red, but looks nice with the sport pkg wheels. will post pics when i get the car

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Monza (with an N) is available for late 2017 models and presumably 2018 too, and we do have it in America, it is a beautiful color. There is one at a dealer a few hours away from me in Massachusetts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,789 Posts
Thanks! That's different. To me that looks kind of red wine/plum rather than 'red' but might me the pic or the fact I'm out of coffee ;)
Make sure it's San Marzano!

Reactions: Max

·
Registered
7,789 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like I mentioned, here are the pics of the car, I have owned a Audi, Mercedes, but this is absolutely stunning.The lines are just sexy. Apparently to have the dark wood trim wth the black leather is even more rare

Attachments

·
Registered
7,789 Posts
Stunning. I like the wood.

·
Registered
7,789 Posts
Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
7,789 Posts
My immaturity makes an appearance in direct correlation to consumption of double IPAs...
The FCC has rules governing broadcasting while under the influence. This board? Probably not.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts