Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Welcome!

You live in a fantastic area for driving a Giulia; there are amazing roads within easy reach from the city, no?

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome!

You live in a fantastic area for driving a Giulia; there are amazing roads within easy reach from the city, no?
Excuse my writing (Google Traductor)

Near Barcelona there are very good mountain roads.

I bought the car 700km from my house. I made a saving of 9000 €. I went by plane and came back by road.
I crossed Spain on the north side until I reached Barcelona. Green lands... (Asturias, Pais Vasco, Aragón)
The area of ​​southern Spain is more dry and desert, it is also beautiful. (Andalucia, Murcia, Alicante)

We have everything, I invite you to come.

Good fondness for the motor world, good people, good food and happy women :grin2:

(Asturias)

This is the access to Benasque. Pyrenees of Aragon.

My current Alfa's:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Buenos Dias mi Amigo!! I have been to Barcelona and it was very enjoyable. I agree with your summary "Good fondness for the motor world, good people, good food and happy women". Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Excuse my writing (Google Traductor)

Near Barcelona there are very good mountain roads.

I bought the car 700km from my house. I made a saving of 9000 €. I went by plane and came back by road.
I crossed Spain on the north side until I reached Barcelona. Green lands... (Asturias, Pais Vasco, Aragón)
The area of ​​southern Spain is more dry and desert, it is also beautiful. (Andalucia, Murcia, Alicante)

We have everything, I invite you to come.

Good fondness for the motor world, good people, good food and happy women :grin2:

(Asturias)

This is the access to Benasque. Pyrenees of Aragon.

My current Alfa's:
Yes, I’ve been to Barcelona, but have not been in many years, so I need to return. I also import wine from wineries in Manresa and Vilafranca, so I can mix business and pleasure when in Barcelona!

€9k is a tremendous savings! Congratulations!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.