I've owned the following cars in no order

sti
evo
94supra tt
nsx
e46 m3

and I currently own a 1998 m3 sedan as a weekend / track car

I am in the market for next year to either purchase a used 2015 m3 sedan

or the giulia which I fell in love with at th eLA auto show, cant wait to see some info on here in the next coming months as well as the 4cyl turbo motor as the price difference is big

so hi for now

·
Registered
288 Posts
It's an old NSX right? Also curious if your M3 has any mods or if it is exactly how it was built in 1998.

Welcome to the forum. The Giulia seems like a great addition to your list of vehicles here.

·
Registered
277 Posts
hi everyone tliska10 here,

been a car freak for ever.

I've owned the following cars in no order

sti
evo
94supra tt
nsx
e46 m3

and I currently own a 1998 m3 sedan as a weekend / track car

I am in the market for next year to either purchase a used 2015 m3 sedan

or the giulia which I fell in love with at th eLA auto show, cant wait to see some info on here in the next coming months as well as the 4cyl turbo motor as the price difference is big

so hi for now
welcome to the show dude!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi everyone, yes it was a 91 nsx awesome car a real show stopper.

The 98 m3 is a blast to drive and I track it as much as I can or time let's me, its set up is basic,
Trackpipe and exhaust and a intake and tune, and sticky tires and suspension, car is great on the drive great its just a whole different experience in driving it. Sad to see it go but I need a brand new car .
Just put it for sale today.

I'm really curious on the 4cyl turbo motor that the Giulia might get

·
Registered
277 Posts
Over at all par they suspect the Motor will be the 4 cyl turbo Hurricane, albeit not badged Hurricane. It will be debuted as an Alfa exclusive engine and then SRT will use it (despite the engine being developed by SRT) Something about the marketing or whatever...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts