Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I recently leased a base AWD in Montecarlo Blue with black interior, Nav and sunroof. Having had several Fiat Chrysler products in the last few years (Grand Cherokee, Quattroporte) my experiences with the dealer service was mostly positive, which helped in my decision. So far, in the first 400 miles, it has been a great vehicle. Looking forward to getting to know it a lot better!

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
she's lovely

we will understand any delays in further pics.. you may get 'sucked' into the car for mysterious drives

·
Registered
321 Posts
morning Dave Welcome. she is beautiful I'm right down the street from you in South Brunswick. I waiting for my Italian Girl Friend. As of Yesterday she is at the port awaiting prep for transport to dealership. what dealership did you go to ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
morning Dave Welcome. she is beautiful I'm right down the street from you in South Brunswick. I waiting for my Italian Girl Friend. As of Yesterday she is at the port awaiting prep for transport to dealership. what dealership did you go to ?
Thanks Sal. It is definitely worth the wait! I ended up at Maple Shade, since Fullerton's 24 month lease numbers were way off. Maple Shade seems to move a lot of vehicles, so I guess they were more flexible. Regardless, it was worth the extra hour drive.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Thanks Sal. It is definitely worth the wait! I ended up at Maple Shade, since Fullerton's 24 month lease numbers were way off. Maple Shade seems to move a lot of vehicles, so I guess they were more flexible. Regardless, it was worth the extra hour drive.
Interesting. Back in April or so when I was getting my first round of quotes from dealers, Maple Shade had some good pricing an in stock vehicle that was close to what I wanted. But if I wanted do a custom order and get exactly what I wanted, they wanted $5000 over MSRP for a Giulia Ti! They lost me as an interested party right then, even for the in stock vehicle that was 95% of what I wanted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interesting. Back in April or so when I was getting my first round of quotes from dealers, Maple Shade had some good pricing an in stock vehicle that was close to what I wanted. But if I wanted do a custom order and get exactly what I wanted, they wanted $5000 over MSRP for a Giulia Ti! They lost me as an interested party right then, even for the in stock vehicle that was 95% of what I wanted.
Makes sense, since the vehicle I leased was in stock. Going for my first service next week for the TCM update, since I am getting a few rough shifts in the morning and some gear hunting at low RPMs. Will be interesting to see how service department is. Already told they don't have loaner cars...contrary to what sales told me.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Will be interesting to see how service department is. Already told they don't have loaner cars...contrary to what sales told me.
My Service Dept experience has been good, no complaints but I was told they only have 1 Giulia technician/person who works on these cars (when making the appointment so couldn't on certain days). I got the same feedback on loaner cars, so it's either drop off or wait. I wouldn't complain if they got me into a Ghibli that's for sure. I wonder if they'll eventually put customers in Fiats?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts