Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... I'm glad to be here. :smile2:
I've had my eye on the Quadrifoglio for a while now and Im ready to pull the trigger when they become available. I'll be trading in a Maserati Gran Turismo sport, which has been a really nice drive.
Hoping that the Alpha will be a step up in all respects.
Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey, Welcome to the forum !! Going from a Maserati GranTurismo Sport I think is a big step. The styling is quite different. What brings on the change ??

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the reasons are many but mainly because the Maserati has lots of miles on it and I want to be able to get the best deal in trade before it declines in value too much.
I also wanted to try and stay Italian, (I've never have been attracted to anything German). I guess I could get a Ghibli or a Quatroporte, but I want to take the performance to the next level and also get a sedan that offers more room now that my wife's expecting our first.
The Guilia Quadrifoglio just seems to hit all the right notes for me, at least from what I can glean from the pics and video reviews I've seen. Lots of in intangibles to think about, but I've got a gut feeling this is going to be just what I need.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oh nice that makes sense. Congratulations to you and the wife though ! In that scenario, this is definitely the coolest grocery getter you could get :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi all... I'm glad to be here. :smile2:
I've had my eye on the Quadrifoglio for a while now and Im ready to pull the trigger when they become available. I'll be trading in a Maserati Gran Turismo sport, which has been a really nice drive.
Hoping that the Alpha will be a step up in all respects.
Thanks.
Hi , my DD is a 4C and thinking also to trade her in for a Quadrifoglio. As a possible future AR owner it's ALFA not ALPHA.:grin2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts