Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hello all!

New owner of a 2018 Giulia Ti Sport in Misano Blue in the Bay Area.

Loving it so far.
Welcome to the forum, and more importantly, welcome to Giulia ownership!

I'm in the Bay Area, too. Good to know of more Alfa folks here. So far I've seen a few grey Giulias and a couple red ones. But no blue ones yet, so I'll keep my open.

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've only seen one in the bay: a black one about a year ago on El Camino. I picked mine up in LA (it was the only one with the packages I wanted west of Omaha) and saw a white one and a grey one on the drive back up I-5. I'm in Foster City so keep me posted if you know of / hear of any Giulia meet ups around here. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
just picked up a tri-coat red QV last weekend! i've seen a few stelvio in the walnut creek area. there's one black giulia down the street from me, here in castro valley. we should definitely organize some kind of meet up! i dont think there are many of use out here.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats on the car, I’m in the San Diego/ Oceanside area. I haven’t seen any other Alfa’s yet! Great color choice, I also went for Misano?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey k04, San Marcos here. Trofeo white ti sport. Haven’t seen any giulias in north county yet. I do have my two girls always on the lookout when I am not around too. Gotta train them while their young.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts