Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking in from Boston and wanted to introduce myself.

Never thought I'd see the day that I'd be leaving the VW/Audi community but here I am.

I placed a custom order yesterday for my TI. Looking forward to the adventure ahead. Build details below

Giulia TI AWD
Rosso Red / Red Calipers
Sport Leather Seats (Black/Tan)
Aluminum accents
TI 19" Sport Package
TI Performance Package
Driver Assistance Static Package
Harman Kardon Premium Audio

·
Registered
576 Posts
See you around town. Just had my QV in the North End for lunch this afternoon.

Reactions: John_K_348

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Just checking in from Boston and wanted to introduce myself.

Never thought I'd see the day that I'd be leaving the VW/Audi community but here I am.

I placed a custom order yesterday for my TI. Looking forward to the adventure ahead. Build details below

Giulia TI AWD
Rosso Red / Red Calipers
Sport Leather Seats (Black/Tan)
Aluminum accents
TI 19" Sport Package
TI Performance Package
Driver Assistance Static Package
Harman Kardon Premium Audio
Glad to see another New Englander going for it, hope to see your car around sometime. By the time your car is delivered I will have probably have picked mine up from a dealer (that, I am still working on) :smile2:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm waiting to see another one on the road in the greater Boston area!! 3 weeks and counting with mine. First highway drive of any length today. Had to be in Worcester. The car is super comfortable on the highway. I do not miss my Audi.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
See you around town. Just had my QV in the North End for lunch this afternoon.
Have you heard anything about an event for Alfa fans at Kelly in Danvers around April 20th or so? Went to the dealer today and they let me know, even though I still don't have one I seem to be invited :laugh: Seems like it will be fun from what I heard

·
Registered
576 Posts
Have you heard anything about an event for Alfa fans at Kelly in Danvers around April 20th or so? Went to the dealer today and they let me know, even though I still don't have one I seem to be invited :laugh: Seems like it will be fun from what I heard
Going to the one at Alfa of Boston on the 6th.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Going to the one at Alfa of Boston on the 6th.
Very nice, does anyone else know of this one? I used to go to Bentley events 'back in the day' when they had the Speed 8 etc ... now I think they're sick of the car photographers showing up so they've gone very quiet :laugh: Owners only?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Good for you. Too wet this morning for the Ferrari.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Yes for three years now. Sadly the 348 is totaled and parted out now. I suppose I can add that to my sig. A kid hit me last spring and their insurance covered the appreciation which helped with the 360 replacement. I am looking forward to Giulias at Tutto. I hope to have my own next year :D

Lisa at Kelly invited me too. She said the weekend of the 20th. They have a bunch of Ti's coming and seemed to think the Quads would be a few months. David in Norwood said we could order one too and expected the same time frame.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts