Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, my name is Jonathan but I'm usually known as Woody on forums. I'm not an Alfa owner just yet, but a huge Alfa enthusiast, I've been in love with them for as long as I can remember. I have an Alfa tattoo on my chest and another one in mind if that gives you an idea of my level of enthusiasm. I work at the Alfa/Maserati/Fiat dealer in Birmingham, AL where I've been since 2013 (I bought my first 500 Abarth here in 2012 and just got sucked in lol). I'm the president of the Alabama Fiat Club and hoping to add on an official Alfa club before too long. Cannot wait for Fiat/Alfa on the Dragon this year!

I'm hoping to join the ranks as an actual Alfa owner in the next few months, we have a Montecarlo Blue Ti Sport that I'm going to try and buy, keeping my fingers crossed I can make that work. It's a pretty major step up from my 500 Abarth.

Anyway, looking forward to talking Alfa with everybody! It's an exciting time!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Can't say I've ever met anyone as serious about Alfa Romeo to get a tattoo, but that's cool as heck! Hope you can get in that Ti Sport asap, would be something real nice to show up to the Dragon with !

·
Registered
37 Posts
claudia... you and your husband should stop by woodstock ga en route to alabama.
Silvio (italian gentleman from near Avellino bought a QV and lives in Woodstock)
WE can all meet up per un po di pasta e un cafe.

when i get my TI i'll post some photos..... With my luck it will arrive in georgia friday, right when i'm leaving town for business for the weekend....

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
claudia... you and your husband should stop by woodstock ga en route to alabama.
Silvio (italian gentleman from near Avellino bought a QV and lives in Woodstock)
WE can all meet up per un po di pasta e un cafe.

when i get my TI i'll post some photos..... With my luck it will arrive in georgia friday, right when i'm leaving town for business for the weekend....
We maybe doing the 1/2 Mile event in Georgia so maybe we need to plan this! Will keep in mind coming fall time!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome Woody :)

There are worse things than never having owned an Alfa ...

There might be something better than owning an Alfa ...

But nothing comes to mind ...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey folks, my name is Jonathan but I'm usually known as Woody on forums. I'm not an Alfa owner just yet, but a huge Alfa enthusiast, I've been in love with them for as long as I can remember. I have an Alfa tattoo on my chest and another one in mind if that gives you an idea of my level of enthusiasm. I work at the Alfa/Maserati/Fiat dealer in Birmingham, AL where I've been since 2013 (I bought my first 500 Abarth here in 2012 and just got sucked in lol). I'm the president of the Alabama Fiat Club and hoping to add on an official Alfa club before too long. Cannot wait for Fiat/Alfa on the Dragon this year!

I'm hoping to join the ranks as an actual Alfa owner in the next few months, we have a Montecarlo Blue Ti Sport that I'm going to try and buy, keeping my fingers crossed I can make that work. It's a pretty major step up from my 500 Abarth.

Anyway, looking forward to talking Alfa with everybody! It's an exciting time!
Pleased to meet you. We need to go for a drive sometime. I know where to find you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts