Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4, Vesuvio Grey, Red Calipers, Red Leather interior, Every Option!!
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
After selling my 2002 Trans Am WS6 (6-speed T-Tops w/ only 30k) for a really nice price, I started looking for my next car (what I kept saying would be "a cool Dad car"), I came across the new 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti AWD. I just knew that this automobile would be in my driveway soon... and I just picked up my Q4 19" Ti Sport/Ti Performance in Gray Metallic w/ Red Leather and Red Calipers, (all options but QV!!) a few days ago... I am already absolutely in love with it!! Simply put - YEPPPP ?‼

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the coolest Dad car club!! Red leather sport seats AND Q4 : I'm a little jealous... wasn't available when I bought mine!

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome! You are definitely in the cool dads club, congrats!! You just gotta watch enjoying the turbo and then turning around to see that car seats.. guilty ;)

Where abouts are you located? Get some pics going soon!

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Isn't it amazing how far technology has advanced in a decade? The WS-6 was a cool car back then. Now you have one of the best cars of this time.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
Congrats and welcome! The Giulia forums is a very active community so your input, observations, issues, modifications are crucial :)

Enjoy your new car!!!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

note: Some of your other posts got stuck in moderation. I've approved them all.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4, Vesuvio Grey, Red Calipers, Red Leather interior, Every Option!!
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who has been so cool to have replied to my posts! Seems to be a very welcoming/inviting crowd of Giulia owners here! I will definitely be looking on here often with questions and comments I'm sure!
By the way, I am stoked with my newest, my first, purchase for my new Giulia -- I ordered the red QV start button! Should be here any day... can't wait to install and see how she looks, especially with my red and black leather interior!!

Thanks again to all

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome, I'm in Illinois as well! I'm drooling over that red start button - just called my dealer in Naperville to find out cost of installation/ordering. Love the color combo you've got - Grey on red - very nice.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The folks at Madness Autoworks got me mine. Ordered Saturday -- here today. Now I just have to decide how brave I am to install it myself or if I'm going to drive down to the Perimeter and have the dealership do it.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
The folks at Madness Autoworks got me mine. Ordered Saturday -- here today. Now I just have to decide how brave I am to install it myself or if I'm going to drive down to the Perimeter and have the dealership do it.
How easy is it to fit? Looks like it is held by 2 screws but I cannot see how i remove it from steering. There are no visible screws. Thanks. New here!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like there is a growing number of us "new dads" with these new Alfas!
New dad here checking in as well. Black q4 w/tan. Thank you to alfa for designing a car that checks all the boxes for practicality (decent trunk, enough room for a car seat, great safety tech) and couples that with gorgeous looks. All the while behind the wheel I can't believe I'm driving a practical sedan! I almost bought a golf R... then I test drove the Giulia. No going back after that ;)

·
Registered
2017 Vesuvio Grey Giulia Ti Q2
413 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you go the same car as I did. You will love it!

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,762 Posts
youre going to need a couple of Dad jokes

I had a dream that I was a muffler last night.

I woke up exhausted!

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,762 Posts
do you have any penguins in the desert in the USA?

So a penguin is driving his car in the desert. All of sudden his car breaks down. Luckily, he’s pretty close to gas station. So he waddles behind his car and pushes it to the gas station. He asks the mechanic to take a look and find the problem. Mechanic tells him to come back in 30 minutes. So the penguin is getting hot being in the desert and all, and decides to find something to cool him off. He goes in the convenience store and buys some vanilla ice cream.
He eats the ice cream and makes a big mess on his face. Finally he goes back to the mechanic to find out the problem.

Mechanic says,” Looks like you blew a seal.”

To which the penguin replies, “No, no. It’s just a little ice cream.”

1 - 20 of 23 Posts