Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys!

I'm Greg from Poland and i'm really happy to say hello to everyone. So long story short i'm a car enthusiast and as you can probably already guess especially Alfa :) I owned an AR159, it was fabulous car but decided to buy something new and a little bit faster, thrilling and for sure more fun to drive. So wasn't thinking a lot and bought Giulia Veloce AWD (Q4). What a car! Every single day i like it better. Fun to drive, looking gorgeous, fast, precise with great looking interior machine.

Already have like 4k miles on it and no single malfunction. Working perfectly fine and believe me i have tested it in every possible way; on track, 1000 miles trip, even some mud ( wanted to check Q4 :) )

I have some plans for future upgrades, thinking about a new exhaust ( maybe remus will have a nice one soon ) and Euro+Drive Lite from Eurocompulcion ( Greg, hope we can have it here in Europe for Veloce ? )

Ok ok enough talking, here are some pics:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Welcome Greg! Thx for the pics she looks lovely! Yeah that car is addictive! I had the mispleasure of driving a hire car for work today.. I just felt depressed ;) looks like you're in the countryside - how are the roads??

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great to hear your loving the Giulia more and more and your definitely putting the miles on it.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

I think I just realized what's missing on my Ti, "Veloce" near the A pillar.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello Greg,
we are building the Polish team here ;)
I am still waiting for my Giulia, latest news is that I should get it by end of July... Can't wait!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Greg! Thx for the pics she looks lovely! Yeah that car is addictive! I had the mispleasure of driving a hire car for work today.. I just felt depressed ;) looks like you're in the countryside - how are the roads??
It is addictive ! I felt exactly the same when i had to leave my car with the dealer for the software update ( 6118 ). They gave me Jeep Renegade and it was weird but nice little car tho. Those pics are from this 1000 miles trip up North Poland and roads were mixed, some good parts and bad with nice corners and even some mud :) It gave me a nice picture how the car behaved in a different conditions and AWD was definitely good to have.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello Greg,
we are building the Polish team here ;)
I am still waiting for my Giulia, latest news is that I should get it by end of July... Can't wait!
Hey Kris!

Precisely :) I know exactly how it is, waiting for the car... I got mine from the Stock but all of the paperwork took me like 2 weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts