Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finalized deal on red nonTi Q4, waiting for paper work and tint done.
Will try to participate in this forum as much as I can.
1-st thing I'm gonna do is check cold intake for possible upgrade to K&N filter to make that turbo sing me songs :) (yeah I'm former SAAB owner :0) )

Cheers

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Welcome! Make sure you seal up the rear window shelf so water doesn't soak into the trunk and fry your amp. Wrap and seal the amp too.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Welcome! Make sure you seal up the rear window shelf so water doesn't soak into the trunk and fry your amp. Wrap and seal the amp too.
Don't scare him! I've had my car for 2000 miles with the great Harmon Kardon system. No leaks to speak of. Actually no failures or mechanical issues at all. Wish you the same. Enjoy her!

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Don't scare him! I've had my car for 2000 miles with the great Harmon Kardon system. No leaks to speak of. Actually no failures or mechanical issues at all. Wish you the same. Enjoy her!
Sorry, I meant IF you get the rear window tinted. All the soapy water spray that's needed for interior application will run down the gaps and get onto the amp in the trunk. It's weather tight from outside the car so not a problem if not installing tint.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts