Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

Long time lurker, first time poster. We've typically had a social media assistant at MADNESS to help out in answering questions - or the big guy himself steps up to the plate to post up. We've been pretty busy with a number of other projects as of late, so I'm volunteering my own account to assist.

My name's Eric Mackenzie. If you've ever called into MADNESS, you've likely spoken with me at one point or another. If you've ever emailed our general inbox, you've likely gotten a response from me.

Officially, my role at MADNESS is Sales Manager, based out of our TX location. Unofficially, I have my hands in a little bit of everything from tech support to product development. I'm also utilized in durability testing and "shakedowns" due to an unusually broad and heavy right foot. It seems the consensus is, "If Eric didn't break it/blow it/burn it, we have a good starting point".

I have a pretty diverse enthusiast background for being on the younger side, ('72 Chevy Nova, '84 Porsche 928S, several Hondas, couple of BMWs, '88 RX-7 Turbo ii (3-rotor, then V8 swapped), and most recently, a B7 Audi S4). Currently, I've got a 500 Abarth, a 2002 Prelude, a 1988 Alltrac GT-S, and a '76 Suzuki 750 GT.
- I know, it's like a greatest hits of difficult misfit enthusiast vehicles.

Needless to say, I'm making garage space right now for a Q4 later this year (once the bike and a couple cars are out of the way). In the meantime, I have the great pleasure of being able to work with our shop's Giulia, a car I know pretty intimately. I've gotten the chance to work with our Stevio as well, though less so.

I've been able to work with a handful of you in the ATX area personally so far, and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you over the next year as a part of our team (and soon to be part of the owner's community).

I'm making myself available through the Giulia Forums to assist the community (and our busy team here at MADNESS). Feel free to reach out via phone or email at any time. If there's anything I can do to help out the members of this forum, I'll gladly offer my aid.

email: [email protected]
direct: (512) 982-9393, #202

Respectfully,

Eric Mackenzie-Graham
MADNESS Autoworks

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:

Your post got flagged by the server as needing moderation approval, probably because of the email link you added. New users with less than ten (10) posts are not allowed to post links, pictures or PM other users. I've allowed the email link only because you work for Madness which is one of our paid vendors.

It's nice to know that you will eventually be an Alfa Romeo owner as well a vendor.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome. My dad has had an '85 928S for the longest time and I read someone here has a 928 as well. Glad the car gets some appreciation from time to time, lol

Max

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Eric,

It was nice meeting you last week! Hope your car thawed out, that was funny, your California car encased in ice!

Marc K.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Racer Z.

I think I may have emailed you for permissions on the 4C forums some time back.
I'm looking forward to being able to contribute moreso here- especially as an owner. Let me just clear out the garage for the lease. =)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome. My dad has had an '85 928S for the longest time and I read someone here has a 928 as well. Glad the car gets some appreciation from time to time, lol

Max
Max, nice to meet you. I owned my 928 from age 16 to 18; it very quickly taught me the value and perception of a dollar - in the most positive and negative ways imaginable. I still dream of the daily donuts we shared in the Circuit City parking lot. Hope I can help you out on your Alfa journey!

Reactions: Max

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Eric,

It was nice meeting you last week! Hope your car thawed out, that was funny, your California car encased in ice!

Marc K.
Marc,

We've unfrozen, but I still bear the scars! You've gotta recommend me a good wash spot in the area!

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Welcome! I’m a 928 guy as well, with an ’88 S4 and a Tim Murphy SuperShark Stage 3 supercharged ‘90 S4 (which threw down 479hp on the Dynojet). Great cars, 928s.

I’ll be ordering from Madness soon; we’ve added three Alfas to the company— a ‘17 QV, an ‘18 Stelvio Ti AWD, and my ‘18 Giulia Ti Sport AWD— with a fourth on the way soon, so lots of opportunity to buy stuff from you folks!

Thanks for supporting the community, and for participating in the forum.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey guys.

Long time lurker, first time poster. We've typically had a social media assistant at MADNESS to help out in answering questions - or the big guy himself steps up to the plate to post up. We've been pretty busy with a number of other projects as of late, so I'm volunteering my own account to assist.

My name's Eric Mackenzie. If you've ever called into MADNESS, you've likely spoken with me at one point or another. If you've ever emailed our general inbox, you've likely gotten a response from me.

Officially, my role at MADNESS is Sales Manager, based out of our TX location. Unofficially, I have my hands in a little bit of everything from tech support to product development. I'm also utilized in durability testing and "shakedowns" due to an unusually broad and heavy right foot. It seems the consensus is, "If Eric didn't break it/blow it/burn it, we have a good starting point".

I have a pretty diverse enthusiast background for being on the younger side, ('72 Chevy Nova, '84 Porsche 928S, several Hondas, couple of BMWs, '88 RX-7 Turbo ii (3-rotor, then V8 swapped), and most recently, a B7 Audi S4). Currently, I've got a 500 Abarth, a 2002 Prelude, a 1988 Alltrac GT-S, and a '76 Suzuki 750 GT.
- I know, it's like a greatest hits of difficult misfit enthusiast vehicles.

Needless to say, I'm making garage space right now for a Q4 later this year (once the bike and a couple cars are out of the way). In the meantime, I have the great pleasure of being able to work with our shop's Giulia, a car I know pretty intimately. I've gotten the chance to work with our Stevio as well, though less so.

I've been able to work with a handful of you in the ATX area personally so far, and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you over the next year as a part of our team (and soon to be part of the owner's community).

I'm making myself available through the Giulia Forums to assist the community (and our busy team here at MADNESS). Feel free to reach out via phone or email at any time. If there's anything I can do to help out the members of this forum, I'll gladly offer my aid.

email: [email protected]
direct: (512) 982-9393, #202

Respectfully,

Eric Mackenzie-Graham
MADNESS Autoworks

Welcome Eric! I saw your videos on the Fiat upgrades previously. Hope you can continue the videos and share more for our Giulias! :smile2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts