Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a grueling 3 months searching for the perfect luxury sedan for the price, i was finally able to go with the giulia ti sport in vulcano black/red interior, and i could not be happier! The giulia gives you a blend of characteristics that no other car will give you for the value... BMW sportiness, Mercedes looks +luxury, and Audi functionality and practicality. Why choose from those overated germans when u can get the most unique sedan on the planet imo! (At least for sub 50k lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome, you made a great choice! You obviously have some Italian blood in you! At least you do now! :D

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome chi-brother! Where did you get your fine looking saloon from? Are you planning any additional mods? I am still wavering on film vs good wax/coating. Mine is a Ti Q4 Montecarlo with black interior, leather trim, most add-ons, red calipers. Welcome! I’m on the northside.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome! Another one in the chicagoland area. We definitely need a spring meetup :D

·
Registered
876 Posts
Welcome! yet another giulia in chicago.. nice!!

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Not too many of us out here in the frozen and windy city. I love the volcano black. That's the color I saw at the auto show that hooked me on the car.
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Congrats and Welcome! Look for me on the roads :)

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Welcome chi-brother! Where did you get your fine looking saloon from? Are you planning any additional mods? I am still wavering on film vs good wax/coating. Mine is a Ti Q4 Montecarlo with black interior, leather trim, most add-ons, red calipers. Welcome! I’m on the northside.
They did an awesome job on my tints and PPF. Reasonably priced as well, tell them I sent you.

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/385-exterior/35489-illinois-tinting-ppf-tufgard.html

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome! Great to see another Chi member on board. Looking good in black with the red interior. Any chance you are out in the Schaumburg area? I saw a black one out there a couple of weeks ago. You're going to love driving her.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all!! Will check out the tint spot thnx for the ref bro.

Wow i had no idea there were so many alfas in chitown! Im new to the city but definitely looking to stay here for a little while at least. Im out in rogers park area.. bound to run into one of you guys sooner or later! ??

We should def have a meet up! Once this crappy weather turns around ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks man! Picked up the babe in NY... i was staying there visiting family and got a really good deal (plus avoided CHI taxes?) but then again drove it all the way here so its already got 1k miles...

Going to go with the waxing route just bec i like doing the process by hand it feels like your personally taking care of her you know ?

As far as mods, sure am! Will wait a bit though... wanna enjoy her stock first!

We should meet up! Would love to see ur ride. Beautiful color that was actually my first choice but was really set on red seats and they werent avail in that color combo... so i settled with black.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Nice buy! Definitely consider ppf! You can wax that too but the paint is kind of thin and the sticky tires and fender flares/skirts pick up a lot of rocks. I had my whole front end, skirts and rear wells done but STILL got a chip on the front-of-rear fender flares about 2 inches up from the skirt seam. And half the time the rocks are coming from other cars! No matter how careful you are, some doofus will pound through a pothole or peal out through gravel as they pass you. Put a wicked chip in the gorgeous side strake of my old 348 that way. About a 1/4 inch round right on the scoop edge! I filled it with Rosso Corsa paint but I still remember the sound it made. BANG! I didn't even hear the one on my Giulia. It was hidden among all the other tinkle and clatter of all the debris the Corsas throw. And the Quad skirts are tapered so the gap in the front and the taper in back leave you kind of open. PPF is good stuff. Xpel top of the line.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts