Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

On the heels of multiple renders that have been shared around the internet, here we have yet another. X-Tomi has created this render that shows the Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio Verde as a tuner vehicle.

You can see a lowered ride height, presumably from air suspension, an added front apron, side skirts and rear aprons. There are also new rims.

On top of that there is an exciting orange paint coat put on the Giulietta. There are also carbon fiber trim bits.

Anyway, this is just an imagined starting off point to show what you could do with the Giulia if you want to really make the Giulia your own.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/a...as-slammed-extreme-tuning-project-98253.html#

·
Registered
420 Posts
While that looks okay, it's too over the top to me and doesn't complement the Giulia.

I'm be more interested in seeing some more track oriented styling that complement the giulia, at least in ways I believe complements it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't like when cars are lowered so much like that, but what I do like is the color, and I think the body kit would look better without the lowered ride height.

·
Registered
420 Posts
The follow simple yet impactful approach is what i'm all about which will clearly work well on the Giulia.... just might need some italian colors added somewhere :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh god, I hope so too!. Making the giulia a floor hugger with stretched tires would, in my opinion, ruin it. I perfer groundforce's version better.

Stance Nation...All I can imagine is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dq9gJrGiVI
LOL.

I'm all for a lowered stance, but people are just stupid sometimes. Obviously you need to be able to drive over a speed bump or, in this case, into a driveway.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I don't care for crazy stance as seen their but I just want flush fitting wheels with wheel gap enough to daily drive without issue.

Better example but I don't care for stretch:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I will make a promise to all of you guys here now in the early days. I PROMISE I will not modify my QV in any way shape or form that hinders its ability to perform at the pinnacle of its powers. I will not diminish its Teutonic trampling prowess... ;) PROMISE

·
Registered
244 Posts

Thou Shalt only modify within satisfactory performance specs.
No more, no less.
To the floor until it touch shall thou not lower.
Nor will thou stretch thy tires too far.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Some folks will need performance to be at stock levels or better and some could deal with a bit of a compromise, i know the majority will fall into the latter ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I figure most people will just leave the Giulia at its stock settings. Some won't though. I'm sure that most people will be sensible about it, but I am also kinda looking forward to laughing at some of the weird stuff that people do.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I figure most people will just leave the Giulia at its stock settings. Some won't though. I'm sure that most people will be sensible about it, but I am also kinda looking forward to laughing at some of the weird stuff that people do.
Most people will leave it as stock since the Giulia is already a gorgeous piece of machinery.

On that note, I would not be adverse to wrapping it just for fun and the wrap will act as a layer of protection too.

Something like this:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts