Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Giulia Quad has some noticeable scratches on the large rear plastic section that surrounds the exhaust pipes. Is that entire part known as the diffuser and what does a replacement cost?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
What kind of scratches? On the diffuser fins like it bottomed out? Or are they from some foreign object or contract with something above ground? Maybe in shipping?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The scratches came when the car was transported from California to Washington state where I live and were not on the bottom but on the back and likely caused by a car cover tie down. I need to replace the part but I'm having trouble describing it and pricing it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Mine had scratches on it when the car was delivered from Italy so they replaced it at the dealers
I guess it is one part and around 1500EUR

·
Administrator
506 Posts
Hey QuadNW,

I just wanted to let you know that I moved this thread inquiry over to the Exterior section under 2017+ Alfa Romeo Giulia Tech And Performance forum. This will garner more exposure thus providing you with more responses from the community.

I hope you find the solution to your situation! :)

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Registered
94 Posts
My Giulia Quad has some noticeable scratches on the large rear plastic section that surrounds the exhaust pipes. Is that entire part known as the diffuser and what does a replacement cost?
I think this is the part number you are looking for 6MY41U9CAA List price is $634.50 I would sell it for $527.63 or check with your local dealer.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
I think this is the part number you are looking for 6MY41U9CAA List price is $634.50 I would sell it for $527.63 or check with your local dealer.
Curious how you came across the part number? Do you have access to the ceramic brake parts listing, rotors and pads?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Service and Parts Director Criswell Maserati/Alfa Romero
Can you figure out how to get some black winter rubber floor mats for the Quadrafoglio? I know they are available in Italy but my local dealer doesn't know how to get them. No idea what the part number is...sorry!

Would also love to convert my trunk liner to the one that has tie down hooks and a cargo net. Was a factory option with some sort of cargo package.

Let's see what you can come up with Sherlock. Thx!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Can you figure out how to get some black winter rubber floor mats for the Quadrafoglio? I know they are available in Italy but my local dealer doesn't know how to get them. No idea what the part number is...sorry!

Would also love to convert my trunk liner to the one that has tie down hooks and a cargo net. Was a factory option with some sort of cargo package.

Let's see what you can come up with Sherlock. Thx!
I will look into the rubber mats may take me a day or so. As for converting your trunk the only way I have of doing that is getting a VIN number to a car that has that option in it and then looking up the parts. Our parts catalog decodes by VIN number for the options on the car. Buy the way my name is not Sherlock.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I will look into the rubber mats may take me a day or so. As for converting your trunk the only way I have of doing that is getting a VIN number to a car that has that option in it and then looking up the parts. Our parts catalog decodes by VIN number for the options on the car. Buy the way my name is not Sherlock.
Thank you. Appreciate the sleuthing around to find the mats. Just PM me a price. Thx!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thank you. Appreciate the sleuthing around to find the mats. Just PM me a price. Thx!

No listing in the catalog for rubber/winter mats. Call Alfa parts hot line and they have no listing for rubber/winter mats. They stated that it will still be a few months. I get the same answer from Maserati for our Levante's, it has been out for 7 months now and still no winter mats. But WeatherTech has had them sense the Levante's have been out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Curious how you came across the part number? Do you have access to the ceramic brake parts listing, rotors and pads?
I just checked this one also. Need the last 8 of a vin number to a car that has them. Then the parts catalog will decode it for the correct brakes parts. I used the QV we sold, it had standard brakes not the carbon so it only listed the standard brakes.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
I just checked this one also. Need the last 8 of a vin number to a car that has them. Then the parts catalog will decode it for the correct brakes parts. I used the QV we sold, it had standard brakes not the carbon so it only listed the standard brakes.
Hmmm... there's not any Quadrifoglio's for sale anywhere in the country with the CCM's. All sold. Let me see what I can find or perhaps someone can PM the last 8 of their VIN if they have CCM's on their car? Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello their I might have found what you were looking for on the internet. I found a dealership that has a Quadro for sale with the CCM brakes. I hope this is correct or they put the correct numbers on the website. But here is all the info I have found

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/694862241/overview/

last 8 of VIN supposedly 38043651

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Tough Find

@Cupshot...am looking for the hard to find option of the espresso machine/pizza oven combo that pops out of the trunk for tail-gate parties???:p
no need...I'll show myself out...:wink2:

·
Registered
576 Posts
No listing in the catalog for rubber/winter mats. Call Alfa parts hot line and they have no listing for rubber/winter mats. They stated that it will still be a few months. I get the same answer from Maserati for our Levante's, it has been out for 7 months now and still no winter mats. But WeatherTech has had them sense the Levante's have been out.
How about on the Cargo Convenience Package parts. The last 8 digits of the VIN for one of those cars is: H7519113

Thanks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
How about on the Cargo Convenience Package parts. The last 8 digits of the VIN for one of those cars is: H7519113

Thanks!

I Have a PDF of the trunk area. Not sure if I can post it here to see on PM me your email and I can send it to you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks much for your info. The dealer in California is going to pay for and send me the part. I am paying to have it installed. Any idea how many hours of labor are needed for installing? Thanks for your help.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts