Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! New to Alfa Romeo. Just picked up my 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti with 19" sport package a few days ago and I am in love! Jumped from 15 years driving either Nissans or Infinitis. Dealership in Pennsylvania said ALL updates have been done. Any help with the following issues?

1) CLOCK: I set the clock to 12 hour time, but it keeps reverting to 24 hour time.

2) SEAT: The driver's seat does not slide back upon entering or exiting vehicle, a feature intended to make it easier to get in and out. It worked when I took delivery of the car. Now it does not.

3) MEDIA: When I attempt to play a downloaded playlist (using iPhone 7, plugged into the arm rest USB, using Apple Music), I select media, then playlists, then I make my choice, then press play all. Only the first song in the play list plays over and over again.

4) RADIO: Are there really only 7 stations that can be saved in favorites?

5) NAVIGATION: Nav voice says "continue on (big pause without saying current street name) and then turn right..."

Help, please!

·
Registered
20 Posts
3) MEDIA: When I attempt to play a downloaded playlist (using iPhone 7, plugged into the arm rest USB, using Apple Music), I select media, then playlists, then I make my choice, then press play all. Only the first song in the play list plays over and over again.

Hi my UK model did number issue number 3 you have but only on bluetooth! Issue number 4 the UK model only allows 7 slots as far as i am aware unless this in an issue that i have not yet come across?

have you had the software update on the car? the software update is the one where it changes the App manu to Car?

Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
4) you can add a huge number of presets. Only the first seven show on the screen. On the far right is an elipsis that clicks to the full list you can scroll through.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Hi! New to Alfa Romeo. Just picked up my 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti with 19" sport package a few days ago and I am in love! Jumped from 15 years driving either Nissans or Infinitis. Dealership in Pennsylvania said ALL updates have been done. Any help with the following issues?

1) CLOCK: I set the clock to 12 hour time, but it keeps reverting to 24 hour time.

2) SEAT: The driver's seat does not slide back upon entering or exiting vehicle, a feature intended to make it easier to get in and out. It worked when I took delivery of the car. Now it does not.

5) NAVIGATION: Nav voice says "continue on (big pause without saying current street name) and then turn right..."

Help, please!
We have a Ti and do not experience any of those issues. It seems that 3 & 4 have been addressed. As for the other three, I think they will require a trip to the dealer. Perhaps there is a software patch that can address them?

I actually do not like my driver's seat moving back when I get out. I would welcome the ability to turn that off permanently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts