Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I recently purchased an Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce Q4 from Auction (it was an accident car) however it was stated it was only exterior damage to the body. However once I received the car I felt that the rear right tyre was not quite sitting right and was tilted so I checked and lo & behold there it was a big crack.
Since I'm quite new with Alfas this being my first I just need help getting the part number for this part so I can order a new one and replace it

Heres the picture:

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
141 Posts
In the US, we have Alfa Parts Exchange which sometimes has salvage Giulias. If you don't have something similiar in your country, I would take the photo to the dealership parts desk and order it from them.

·
Registered
286 Posts
That is the right rear lower control arm. I am fairly confident they are the same part number for every model Giulia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
4,662 Posts
That is the right rear lower control arm. I am fairly confident they are the same part number for every model Giulia.

RWD vs AWD should be the same for the rear LCA, but the front is definitely different. Best to confirm. @Crosshairs

·
Registered
877 Posts
Looking into photo seems like he needs new pillar, not the lower control arm.
Pillar is same for RWD and Q4.QV uses different part number. But to be sure best is to check using VIN as it's rather expensive part
Also worth checking wheel bearing and rest of arms if pillar has so much damage.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looking into photo seems like he needs new pillar, not the lower control arm.
Pillar is same for RWD and Q4.QV uses different part number. But to be sure best is to check using VIN as it's rather expensive part
Also worth checking wheel bearing and rest of arms if pillar has so much damage.

View attachment 102352
You’re correct. Upon closer examination, that is the pillar (spindle/hub) that is cracked. Looks like spot circled in red in the picture below.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts