Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to add Veloce badges, but I'm a bit OCD about getting the "right" ones. Specifically, does my U.S. trim package align with proper badging for year 2020 in Europe? These are my questions:

• It's a 2020 Ti Sport AWD. Would that have had Veloce badging in Europe?
  • Would it have had "Veloce Ti" badging, i.e. - I should plan to buy both "Veloce" and Ti badges?
  • If I need a Ti badge, what is the authentic coloring? I'm not in the Nero package. The "Veloce" would be chrome; would the Ti be the chrome with red inset, the chrome with the gold-ish (?) inset, or ???

Thanks to anyone for help. Just discovered this forum and it's great!

·
Registered
2020 Giulia 2.0 Ti Q4 Alfa Rosso
174 Posts
Your vehicle would be an EU Veloce, yes. To oversimplify it a tiny bit, an EU Veloce is a US Ti Sport Q4. I believe they do sell diesel Veloces in the EU as well, but that's a non-issue.
When it comes to Ti badging, I'm honestly not sure if I've ever seen a 952 that comes with it stock. I know Alfissimo sells Ti badges (see below), I assume that's what you're talking about. Either way, you should at least be ready for a Veloce badge.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Want to add Veloce badges, but I'm a bit OCD about getting the "right" ones. Specifically, does my U.S. trim package align with proper badging for year 2020 in Europe? These are my questions:

• It's a 2020 Ti Sport AWD. Would that have had Veloce badging in Europe?
  • Would it have had "Veloce Ti" badging, i.e. - I should plan to buy both "Veloce" and Ti badges?
  • If I need a Ti badge, what is the authentic coloring? I'm not in the Nero package. The "Veloce" would be chrome; would the Ti be the chrome with red inset, the chrome with the gold-ish (?) inset, or ???

Thanks to anyone for help. Just discovered this forum and it's great!
. I put mine on I love it got it from Alfissimo.

·
Registered
IG @alfa.visconti
89 Posts
Sorry for resurrecting this thread -- How do you know the exact placement of the Veloce Ti emblems? Are there specs somewhere?

Attachments

Reactions: Shaps

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sorry for resurrecting this thread -- How do you know the exact placement of the Veloce Ti emblems? Are there specs somewhere?
Ok look at Envain attachment get a piece of cardboard draw the m
[/QUOTE
this is what I used I made a template according to the measurements and worked fine.

·
Registered
36 Posts
So I am looking at replacing my shiny silver Veloce with the black one. Do these just attach with adhesive? Is that how the factory badges are attached as well? Anyone have tips for removal?

·
Registered
IG @alfa.visconti
89 Posts
So I am looking at replacing my shiny silver Veloce with the black one. Do these just attach with adhesive? Is that how the factory badges are attached as well? Anyone have tips for removal?
Adhesive yes, Heat and plastic pry tool. I used Goo-gone for other badges id assume the same goes for this.

Reactions: Rollo
1 - 14 of 14 Posts