Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. Traded in my 2017 BMW M3 on a 2018 Giulia Quadrifoglio 3 months ago. Love it, no regrets other than no manual. Way more bandwidth than M3. Comfortable and quiet in N or A mode, 4-door Ferrari in D or Race mode. Amazing transformation whereas M3 was always hyperactive and uncomfortable, Giulia looks great too, don’t see yourself coming and going all the time.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2:
Congrats :grin2:

She is an amazing car, isn't she though.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome! I came from a 2011 M3. The Quadrifoglio and the ATS V were the only cars in 8 years to pull my attention away from it. I have 7,000 miles on my 2018 and I am totally smitten. I hope you enjoy yours just as much.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I searched several dealer's inventory from NC to PA, and finally bought from local dealer, so I didn't special order. Not many options on it, Montecarlo blue paint, driver assist, black 5-hole wheels, apple CarPlay, and carbon fiber steering wheel. Then again, unlike Porsche and BMW, you don't need many options to get the basic excellence of the car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congratulations on your new QV! These cars are something else, and for me, words alone cannot accurately describe the enjoyment I get behind the wheel. The expression on my face is my tell. Haha. Enjoy every drive, and be safe out there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts