Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there

My name is Christian and I'm the proud owner of a beautiful Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce MY21 - 2.0T (280).
Now 10.000km old, I myself I have more mileage ...way more km's (and a lot of scratches).

I live in Belgium (Antwerp) and I work for a global ICT vendor (Nutanix).
Passionate about technology and motorsport (F1, WEC, ...) and fan of Scuderia Ferrari.

Looking forward to meet you!

Cheers
Christian

Oh...and some pics of my Giulia ... ;)

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Jacky Ickx and Spa-Francorchamps. I bet those two are very familiar to you. Welcome to the Forums !! Nice car. Did you get it at a Ferrari dealership?.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jacky Ickx and Spa-Francorchamps. I bet those two are very familiar to you. Welcome to the Forums !! Nice car. Did you get it at a Ferrari dealership?.
Hi Giuliano

Thanks ;)

And indeed, Jacky Ickx is a local racing hero. Just a shame the average belgian doesn't have that big raceheart. They're more into Soccer and Cycling...
I live like 1h45min driving from Spa and used to watch some races every year (pre-CVD). Can't deny it's a beautiful place and circuit :)

The last picture was taken at the Ferrari dealership here in Antwerp, but the Giulia has been bought at an Alfa Dealer ...
Just took a picture there as we all like to keep certain dreams alive, right ;)

Cheers
C.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hi Giuliano

Thanks ;)

And indeed, Jacky Ickx is a local racing hero. Just a shame the average belgian doesn't have that big raceheart. They're more into Soccer and Cycling...
I live like 1h45min driving from Spa and used to watch some races every year (pre-CVD). Can't deny it's a beautiful place and circuit :)

The last picture was taken at the Ferrari dealership here in Antwerp, but the Giulia has been bought at an Alfa Dealer ...
Just took a picture there as we all like to keep certain dreams alive, right ;)

Cheers
C.
Don't knock your cycling or soccer too hard. You guys are pretty good at both (y)

Lovely motor too. Look after her. She is precious 💖

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't knock your cycling or soccer too hard. You guys are pretty good at both (y)

Lovely motor too. Look after her. She is precious 💖
HI Alfa Nut

Thanks ! We certainly appreciate what we have in our small country :)
Nice ride you have as well!
Cheers
C

1 - 5 of 5 Posts