Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going?

Long time Alfa Romeo fan from the US (Western NY State) who's thrilled that they're making a comeback. I never imagined they would come back to the States after more than two decades of absence. I don't yet currently own an Alfa, but I'm in the process of searching and leasing/buying a Giulia Ti Sport. I've test driven the Giulia twice and it's every bit as excellent as auto journalists have raved. I've now decided that while acquiring a $40,000+ car can be steep, I have to have an Alfa as a fan and a car enthusiast in general (I love driving). I don't know how long Alfa will remain in the US (I hope forever) but I'm in my 30's and I want to own and drive an epic sports sedan. I found the forums in my research on the car and I joined to get some first-hand testimonials from fellow Alfa enthusiasts and owners. Hope the discussions will be productive.

-Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome and I hope you are able to find the right setup for you or you could look at ordering one. There is lots of info here on the forum. The search function works pretty good if you know what your looking for.

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
Welcome to the community! This forum will pretty much have avery answer you are looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts