Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have been a lurker for a couple of months. I first test drove a Giulia TI Sport at the beginning of February and fell in love. I drove a fully loaded Vesuivo Gray car with the red interior fully optioned. This is truly a special car. I understand that it has its warts but the driving experience reminds me of the first time I drove my first S2000 in the early 2000's and I immediately fell in love with that car. I actually owned one of the first models of that car a 1999 AP1 white with red and black interior and then bought a new black on black 2005 AP2. I miss my S2000 so much. I ended up trading it for an Infiniti Q50 3 years ago and have been looking for that excitement ever since. The Alfa has that special car feeling in spades! In the first few minutes of driving this car I felt like I did the first time I drove the S2000. The hairs on my arms stood up and I could feel that it was a great chassis and platform. The car has great road presence and is truly a drivers car. I told my wife about it and she of course rolled her eyes. Today, for the first time, I took her to see that beautiful grey Alfa at the dealer. The interior reminded her of the red that we had on the first S2000. Much to my surprise, she fell in love with the car immediately. If I could get out of my current lease we would have leased the car today but, alas, I will have to wait until the end of September or December for mine. We will be going with the Vesuvio grey with the red and black interior and couldn't be more excited. I really had my sights on another 2 seater sports car but this car truly stole my heart despite the lack of the 3rd pettle. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. It is nice to meet you all.

Best Regards,

Jerry

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jerry.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I haven't been so excited since I got the first S2000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts