Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone, UI Designer & Photographer here. I've been a Mercedes guy most of my life (currently have a 15' C300, 06' CLS500 and 05' ML350) and looking to try out something new and possibly Italian. I first saw the Quadrofligio when I was doing photo work at 2016 Pebble Beach Concours d'elegance and loved it's look compared to the usual Benz, BMW, and Audi you see plenty of in the Bay Area. I'm looking to replace the C300 with the Giulia TI RWD, possibly a 17' with TI Sport Performance package and will be reading through the forum. Look forward to chatting with everyone! Any advice or info is appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have a 2107 Ti AWD with the Ti Performance option and it's a joy to drive. To my eye, the body lines of the Ti are just a slight bit sleeker and more refined than the Quad. The Quad looks exactly like what it is and does; high performance. The Ti is certainly no slouch, but is more towards calm and luxury. By all means try and find one with the full leather interior (which comes standard with the Lusso option). Besides the beautiful appearance, the smell of the Italian leather is just wonderful.

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
653 Posts
Sounds like you are already hooked. As FNM said, driving it will be the clincher. It is pure joy.
But just to demonstrate that it's not just us satisfied owners saying this, read the MotorTrend Car of the Year article. There is a sentence near the end that really jumps out, "Nearly every judge uttered the word "love" when describing this car."
http://www.motortrend.com/news/alfa-romeo-giulia-2018-car-of-the-year/

Reactions: FNM
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.