Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, hello and just a quick intro: jumped on a Giulia with very minimal options (just the black round hole wheels, larger info screen and met paint) after seeing, driving and being hooked immediately. Fantastic so far. Lovely details inside out. Excited to see a community page building for this new Alfa.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Welcome! Great community here and plenty to read/contribute, many changes the last few weeks! Not only is the brand Alfa growing but this forum as well.

Reactions: GioSailor

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
New here, hello and just a quick intro: jumped on a Giulia with very minimal options (just the black round hole wheels, larger info screen and met paint) after seeing, driving and being hooked immediately. Fantastic so far. Lovely details inside out. Excited to see a community page building for this new Alfa.
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

Where is ATX?

Black round hole wheels. Is this the 7-hole Teledial or the 5-hole Teledial?

What's your early driving impression? Do tell all.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ! Just 200 miles so far - been too busy since I took delivery. My other car is a 2001 Carrera Cab, but I had many Alfas in the past including 164S, Milano and a well used '86 Spider !

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

Where is ATX?

Black round hole wheels. Is this the 7-hole Teledial or the 5-hole Teledial?

What's your early driving impression? Do tell all.
Hi, ATX meaning Austin TX
Yes these are the 7 hole, will post a pic
the car is Stromboli gray (between the silver and the darker Vesuvio gray) looks really good with the dark wheels (only a $500 option)
great so far, need more driving time, will post more impressions soon :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
STROMBOLI!!! Finally someone got one, this is my #1 color. How is it in person?? Looks great in pics
i was lucky, the dealer just got in one in every color (except the blue i have not yet seen) the Stromboli was my instant favorite ! Only tough call for me was getting the base vs the Ti with the luxe interior option, but i sticked to base and kept it simple black interior - i love it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts