Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I guess 99% of you won't know where Würzburg is. It's located in Northern Bavaria (Frankonia) in Southern Germany.

I own a QV now for 5 months with now 10000 km (about 6500 mls) on the clock.

It's interesting, how enthusiastic most US owners here are about their brand new Alfa Romeo. That's very nice to see!

Most of all it's remarkable, that DRIVING EXPERIENCE is the most important thing that matters here. Back here people care more about the media system rather than enjoying the car.

Hope to find some new input here, the major german forum is pretty booring...:frown2:

Some pics below:smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Hi everyone!

I guess 99% of you won't know where Würzburg is. It's located in Northern Bavaria (Frankonia) in Southern Germany.

I own a QV now for 5 months with now 10000 km (about 6500 mls) on the clock.

It's interesting, how enthusiastic most US owners here are about their brand new Alfa Romeo. That's very nice to see!

Most of all it's remarkable, that DRIVING EXPERIENCE is the most important thing that matters here. Back here people care more about the media system rather than enjoying the car.

Hope to find some new input here, the major german forum is pretty booring...:frown2:

Some pics below:smile2:
Benvenuti!
Have to say that your car in Volcano Black, Black Tecnico rims, yellow calipers...is just stunning...Darth Vader your car is ready!
The ice interior is sharp as well...Had that on my old E90 sedan...Black/Oyster interior...bitch to keep clean but was worth it...
Enjoy the Quad....being in Bavaria in an Italian car must make the BMW crowd a little :mad:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car handles great, even at high speed. I had twice over 300 on the speedometer, once with two passengers on board. They were absolutely relaxed...

Yep, a lot of BMW's around here. But the eyes of almost everybody are on the QV.

Lately i sat outside with a friend at an icecream shop (gelateria). He has a BMW M4 convertible and he parked his car next to mine.

A lot of people walked by, 90% stopping at my QV, very few looking for the M4.:grin2:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the forum congratulations on the Giulia. I'm visiting your part of the world at the moment and as you would expect there are loads of BMW and Audi wagons. It's no wonder the Giulia stands out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts