Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found your forum a couple of days ago. Looks Like I'll be joining the Guilia family tomorrow. I'll be driving down to Phoenix (I live in Show Low) and picking from 3 that I've targeted. Looks like I'll end up in a 19' base model unless a deal that I cant refuse on a Sport 22k Ti falls onto my radar over the next few hours. Looking forward to interacting with you all and learning new things about my car.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Just found your forum a couple of days ago. Looks Like I'll be joining the Guilia family tomorrow. I'll be driving down to Phoenix (I live in Show Low) and picking from 3 that I've targeted. Looks like I'll end up in a 19' base model unless a deal that I cant refuse on a Sport 22k Ti falls onto my radar over the next few hours. Looking forward to interacting with you all and learning new things about my car.
Welcome and looking forward to seeing some pics once you've chosen... (y)

It is compulsory you know...:unsure:;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well I finally got it done. Ended up with a 2018 TI Sport RWD in Misano Blue. The mileage was a little higher than what I was originally looking for (43k) but the deal, color, and model were right for me. I'll update with pics later. Super excited!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts