Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations. New Giulia owner here as well as well as the proud owner of a 1972 MGB. We love the UK and visit often, most recently to Salisbury and London last September. My wife is going there next week on business to Hull, the Garden Spot of the North (actually, I think Hull is unfairly slated; lots of nice people there). Where are you from in the UK?

We've visited London many times, as well as Abingdon, Oxford, Cambridge (Imperial War Museum Duxford rocks), Salisbury, Bath, the Cotswolds, York, and Edinburgh. In 2016 we drove the North Coast 500 route around the top of Scotland, including John O'Groats. Much of it on single track roads that scared the daylights out of me.

I am sure you will love your Veloce. What specs did you get?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks.

It is a Veloce, not sure how the spec translates to the US models, but the only options ive added are Misano Blue with 19" diamond cut alloys. for stupid reasons, known only to Alfa UK, we cant spec the 19" 5 hole wheels that you see in all the photos here in the UK. We currently only have one 19" option available. It should like like this:

Proper excited!

I'm in Bedfordshire, about 50 miles north of London and about 20 miles from Cambridge

1 - 6 of 6 Posts