Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

New member here from the frozen far North of Alaska finally deciding to introduce myself. Not yet an Alfa owner, but hoping to be in the next couple years. As with most I was first made aware with the Quadrifoglio and essentially fell in love. Depending on life circumstances may dictate whether its a new Ti Sport, or a 2nd hand Quadrifoglio. I DO quite enjoy my sunroofs though. LOL

Hoping to learn all I can about the good and bad on Alfa's re-introduction to the US, and hopefully insight from owners that are outside a service area, as there are currently no Alfa dealers in Alaska.

Reactions: Nancyslat

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
If there are ZERO Alfa dealers in Alaska, I'm really not sure you want to get one, even 2nd hand...sorry.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I do have some hesitance, it wouldn't be the first, nor last time I bought a car out of state, let alone one out of any warranty period. I've seen maybe 2 Giulia's up here along with a 4c so there are other Alfa afecionado's and owners here. I have yet to be able to speak to them, but I'm curious where they have service done. It may be possible that the local Fiat dealer is an authorized service center.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts