Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TiSport here: Owner of a, you guessed it, Stelvio Ti Sport - Volcano Black/Black/Red Interior, checking in and joining so I can try to keep up with both forums.

For the Alfisti, Ladies and Gentlemen, Start Your Engines! (See my In Your Face red start button posts at StelvioForum.)

There is a lot of good stuff going on here, and on the Stelvio forum, so I encourage all Giulia owners to share your thoughts there as well, especially those of you that are into this new Alfa era and want to see more of these beautiful cars on the roads across the country.

Ciao!

2018 Stelvio Ti Sport
2004 Saab 9.3 T
2001 Moto Guzzi California Special
19xx Vespa

>:)

I call the first picture, "Something's brewing"

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
LOL! I'm on both forums as well!

TiSport here: Owner of a, you guessed it, Stelvio Ti Sport - Volcano Black/Black/Red Interior, checking in and joining so I can try to keep up with both forums.

For the Alfisti, Ladies and Gentlemen, Start Your Engines! (See my In Your Face red start button posts at StelvioForum.)

There is a lot of good stuff going on here, and on the Stelvio forum, so I encourage all Giulia owners to share your thoughts there as well, especially those of you that are into this new Alfa era and want to see more of these beautiful cars on the roads across the country.

Ciao!

2018 Stelvio Ti Sport
2004 Saab 9.3 T
2001 Moto Guzzi California Special
19xx Vespa

>:)

I call the first picture, "Something's brewing"

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Stelvio!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I've been on both for a long while - this forum is quite useful for stelvio people as there is so much in common , while (at least until the numbers grow) the stelvio forum would be of less interest to giulia people - the focus over there is (rightly) more utility, here performance.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Got to admit I was early on wanting a quad giulia when first announced. But way over my budget. Plus, wife annoyed that I'd always need to borrow her 500x to haul the bike in. So traded my 124 on a stelvio (I traded my 4c on the 124!)
I've been on both for a long while - this forum is quite useful for stelvio people as there is so much in common , while (at least until the numbers grow) the stelvio forum would be of less interest to giulia people - the focus over there is (rightly) more utility, here performance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ha, just signed up here last night as well. specifically trying to get info about the infotainment software update

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
"station wagon .... extra ground clearance"

yup, and a class II hitch available from Curt, and a quad available ....soon?
I've been wanting a towing v6 Alfa since, oh, 1976.
by 78 I figured if they made an alfetta with something like a saab 99's usefulness, and the then rumored v6, I'd be set.

grand tour trailer has barrel racing macan vs stelvio Q, almost enough to make me subscribe.
edit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts