Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
3K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  radosuaf 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!

Absolutely loving my 2.2 Diesel Giulia so far, especially the red interior 🥰 Shame I couldn't keep the Alfa cover under which it was waiting for me at the dealer 😁

I do not know how it is on other markets, but here in Poland it definitely catches a lot of eyes 🤭

I'm here mostly for advices, and maybe some mods, but those will have to wait until warranty expires... I guess 😇

Cheers!

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle

See less See more
#3 ·
Auto z polskiego rynku z 2016 roku, pierwszy raz zarejestrowane w 2017, ale ponieważ jest kupione z rąk pierwszego właściciela przez dealera FCA jest w stanie nienagannym 😄 Kupione z przebiegiem 70k km półtorej miesiąca temu, obecnie 73k i wrażenia jak najbardziej pozytywne. Dzięki za zainteresowanie!

#15 ·
I will be getting those:
That's very nice, classic Alfa wheels. The "teledials" tend to always look very good!

Here's the 18" ones on my Giulietta.
Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

That's not me in the picture. The local hobby detailer wanted to do a trial detailing of the then new Giulietta just to see if the rumours about very soft paint held up. It did ;)
My trusty old Punto serie 1 in the background. It's nails and paint cans now.

Reactions: radosuaf
#17 ·
My detailer said that the white Giulietta his wife has has one of the hardest paints he ever encountered :).
:unsure:😳

That's weird. I remember him telling me VAG paint was typically rock hard compared to the paint on my Giulietta. Maybe it was the Blu Profondo that was soft? Oh, well ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.