Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Absolutely loving my 2.2 Diesel Giulia so far, especially the red interior 馃グ Shame I couldn't keep the Alfa cover under which it was waiting for me at the dealer 馃榿

I do not know how it is on other markets, but here in Poland it definitely catches a lot of eyes 馃き

I'm here mostly for advices, and maybe some mods, but those will have to wait until warranty expires... I guess 馃槆

Cheers!

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Super w贸z! To nowy czy u偶ywany?
Auto z polskiego rynku z 2016 roku, pierwszy raz zarejestrowane w 2017, ale poniewa偶 jest kupione z r膮k pierwszego w艂a艣ciciela przez dealera FCA jest w stanie nienagannym 馃槃 Kupione z przebiegiem 70k km p贸艂torej miesi膮ca temu, obecnie 73k i wra偶enia jak najbardziej pozytywne. Dzi臋ki za zainteresowanie!

Registered
Auto z polskiego rynku z 2016 roku, pierwszy raz zarejestrowane w 2017, ale poniewa偶 jest kupione z r膮k pierwszego w艂a艣ciciela przez dealera FCA jest w stanie nienagannym 馃槃 Kupione z przebiegiem 70k km p贸艂torej miesi膮ca temu, obecnie 73k i wra偶enia jak najbardziej pozytywne. Dzi臋ki za zainteresowanie!
Szkoda 偶e nie mo偶na kupi膰 samoch贸d z r臋czn膮 skrzyni膮 bieg贸w w USA tylko automat. Jak by艣 mia艂 kiedy艣 problemy elektryczne to pierwszy rzecz do sprawdzenia jest akumulator. Du偶o przypadk贸w s膮 takich na ten forum. Pozdrawiam!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
These are 17-inch 10-spoke rims :).
Yep. Those are 17" Very nice shape and style, but honestly, they seem a little bit small on this car. Nevertheless, because they are brand new with not even a single scratch on them, I'm planning on keeping them as winter wheels, and for summer I will install those 18" which I was given by the dealer with the car. Not my personal favourite wheels for Giulia, but hey, they can always be changed :LOL:
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Hubcap

Registered
2021 Giulia Sprint
I will be getting those:
That's very nice, classic Alfa wheels. The "teledials" tend to always look very good!

Here's the 18" ones on my Giulietta.
Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

That's not me in the picture. The local hobby detailer wanted to do a trial detailing of the then new Giulietta just to see if the rumours about very soft paint held up. It did ;)
My trusty old Punto serie 1 in the background. It's nails and paint cans now.

Reactions: radosuaf

Registered
My detailer said that the white Giulietta his wife has has one of the hardest paints he ever encountered :).

These are basically the same rims, the Giulia are just wider than these. Still not sure if I'll be getting the silver ones or matt grey.

Registered
2021 Giulia Sprint
My detailer said that the white Giulietta his wife has has one of the hardest paints he ever encountered :).
:unsure:馃槼

That's weird. I remember him telling me VAG paint was typically rock hard compared to the paint on my Giulietta. Maybe it was the Blu Profondo that was soft? Oh, well ...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The 17's are forged and VERY light. I bought the car on them and will be keeping them as a winter set. I don't like any of the "standard" 18s, I will be getting those:
@radosuaf
Where did you find the info about those wheels being forged? I was looking for it but can't seem to find it anywhere, and this is a very interesting thing. Are there any other OEM forged Giulia wheels?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts