Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to the site and forums. I'm a Canadian who has been in the USA for the last 8 years and living in Phoenix AZ (dual citizen). I love Alfa Romeos but am not currently an owner but hope to become one. I'm starting to read the forums and want to learn as much as possible current owners and enthusiasts.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome and good luck in your research and hunt. I also live in the Phoenix area but I bought my QV in OH. I bought it without even a test drive. Ready to buy a Ti Sport which I really liked but over ruled. This forum is great for gathering information. My thoughts on Phoenix dealerships...ran from Scottsdale and Bill Luke didn’t have the Ti Sport combo I wanted and I was early on and dealers didn’t want to order. A lot has changed and I think both dealerships have come around a bit to being more competitive. Scottsdale was at one point charging over MSRP on QVs which is nutty. Our car was shipped open transport which is an option but I recommend closed container if you purchase or order and a lead time gets you into the winter months.

We enjoy our Alfa a lot and there are several from Flagstaff to Tucson to West, east and south Phoenix on the forum. I have not seen but one Alfa on the road so I live in relative obscurity and I like that. Service here has been fine.

Good luck and hope you find the car whether Alfa or not that makes you feel good. We enjoy the heck out of every ride and FINALLY I don’t even have to give the QV gas to have a blast but it does make it a bit more fun but could get expensive if I get tagged which I am very selective

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and thanks ! I appreciate your comments. I did see a nice red Giulia in my neighborhood on Saturday and it looked so incredibly good. I'll definitely follow these forums and keep an eye on posts. Where do you get your service? Scottsdale?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome!!! I live in north Peoria and have seen 3 Giulia's out my way and one 4C just the other day. I ABSOLUTELY love the car!! You cannot go wrong with an Alfa but you need to be careful, it's so easy to all of a sudden look down and realize you are going WAY over the speed limit!! Super smooth to drive and gets good gas mileage for a sports car. I would go to Bill Luke for the dealership if you can, they are much better than Scottsdale and have their cars on the lot to look at, unlike Scottsdale...Their sales team is MUCH better as well. Anyways, good luck on your car search!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts