Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my wife and I purchased a Ti Sport Giulia last weekend. We had been looking at the Giulia for awhile and finally decided to make the purchase. Look forward to getting to know fellow Alfa Romeo enthusiasts through the site and continuing to gain knowledge about the Giulia.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi all, my wife and I purchased a Ti Sport Giulia last weekend. We had been looking at the Giulia for awhile and finally decided to make the purchase. Look forward to getting to know fellow Alfa Romeo enthusiasts through the site and continuing to gain knowledge about the Giulia.
Welcome and congrats on your beautiful car! You will love it! I am just North of you a bit in Shrewsbury, PA. I get to your area pretty often (just this past Monday in fact) as I grew up in Annapolis. Hope to pass you along the way!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Nice garage by the way.

Reactions: migliori

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome! Wow! Black is beautiful!

My older son was born over at Fort Meade, many years ago. Nice area!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, thank you all for welcoming me to the forum. Good to see some folks are familiar with the Pasadena area and look forward to conversing through the forum. We have yet to see a Giulia on the road in our area but we hope that changes over time. Appreciate the welcome again and hope everyone is out enjoying their Giulia today.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
welcome! she looks mean and beautiful at the same time... love you Racedeck flooring too... I will be installing that when my garage is built :)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Silver Spring. Looking amazing! Lovely garage, currently in the process of trying to turn my whole area into something like that haha.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello, thanks again for the welcome and for positive comments about our Giulia. The Racedeck flooring is a great product and very easy to install. Just make sure you leave a proper gap around the walls because it does expand during the summer months. I installed the Racedeck flooring around 4 years ago and have had no issues. Racedeck's website was very helpful in designing a pattern and figuring out how much of the product you will need to purchase. Thanks again and have a great day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts