Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

Some of you know me from the 4C forum! My Name is Chris. (if you couldn't tell from my forum name)

Just picked up my Giulia QV today. Of course with my luck it was a day after 10" of snowfall.

I Couldn't wait any longer to pick her up, I let the dealer keep the car to display for 10 days. I had enough sleepless nights and wanted her home. Super super excited about the car! :grin2:

GIULIA RECEIVED:

GIULIA SHOWROOM: (Longest 2 weeks EVER!)

Finally picked up today :):):)

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats on finally bringing that beauty home! Since it's the snowy season, if your first order of business to get some floor mats?
This car will sit in the Garage on bad days,especially with these tires. The Volvo will handle the Snow/rainy days.:wink2:

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Any plans on modification you being part of a whole aftermarket scene ?
Yes we have already started a few weeks ago.

These cars are very capable out of the box but there is some room for improvement in a few areas.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Yes we have already started a few weeks ago.

These cars are very capable out of the box but there is some room for improvement in a few areas.

Please keep us informed! I am working with a company here to get some parts out on the market as well. I know Pogea Racing already has a 600hp tune with permanent exhaust open option lol

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please keep us informed! I am working with a company here to get some parts out on the market as well. I know Pogea Racing already has a 600hp tune with permanent exhaust open option lol
We specialize in Alfa Romeo and Fiat so the QV was a natural progression for us.

Will definitely have some developments to offer everyone for the QV, Ti and Base models.

Reactions: conradnarra

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
64 Posts
You are a great photog BTW. Love these pics. My QV looks exactly the same - but I think that's about to change. Looking to get my calipers refinished in yellow. If so, I'll be posting an update in about a week...

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are a great photog BTW. Love these pics. My QV looks exactly the same - but I think that's about to change. Looking to get my calipers refinished in yellow. If so, I'll be posting an update in about a week...
Thanks very much!! The Yellow will look great on the grey!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome Chris :)
Congrats on the new Quad :grin2:

Yup, I know you from the 4C forum. I'm looking forward to a tuned ECU for the Giulia Ti in the near future. I think an exhaust & intake are going to be a must as well.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome Chris :)
Congrats on the new Quad :grin2:

Yup, I know you from the 4C forum. I'm looking forward to a tuned ECU for the Giulia Ti in the near future. I think an exhaust & intake are going to be a must as well.
Already in the works, congrats on the Ti. I saw the post on the 4C forums, the Giulia is a fantastic drivers car in all levels of trim. Look forward to hoping into the drivers seat whenever I can!

Reactions: kanundrum
1 - 18 of 18 Posts