Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone! Got my fully loaded Giulia Ti AWD in today after ordering December 9th! Absolutely love the car! Shoutout to an amazing dealership at Auto Express in Erie, PA and my sales agent Bobby Nagy! Fantastic group to work with. Highly recommend.

Options:
Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat Paint
Ti 19 inch Sport Package
Ti Performance Package
Driver Assistance Dynamic Package
Driver Assistance a static Package
Dual Pane Sunroof
8.8 inch Bluetooth Radio with Nav
Harmon Kardon Premiuim Audio System

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Hey Everyone! Got my fully loaded Giulia Ti AWD in today after ordering December 9th! Absolutely love the car! Shoutout to an amazing dealership at Auto Express in Erie, PA and my sales agent Bobby Nagy! Fantastic group to work with. Highly recommend.

Options:
Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat Paint
Ti 19 inch Sport Package
Ti Performance Package
Driver Assistance Dynamic Package
Driver Assistance a static Package
Dual Pane Sunroof
8.8 inch Bluetooth Radio with Nav
Harmon Kardon Premiuim Audio System
Beautiful car, congratulations. Glad to see you had a very good experience at your dealership.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome nice to have another PA member, looks like you added all the available packages no wonder you love the car. Congrats

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

Still waiting on our Ti with Ti Performance Pack. Give us an update on how much you really like it in a few days.

Reactions: RipTek

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

Still waiting on our Ti with Ti Performance Pack. Give us an update on how much you really like it in a few days.
I think you'll reall enjoy it! We've put on about a 100 miles so far, haven't run into any situations where the LSD was needed, but I can comment on the active suspension. It's fantastic! Both my wife and I love dynamic mode, but she prefers the softer suspension in natural mode. While cruising through some scenic routes and highways here in Northwest PA, can place it in dynamic, soften the suspension and the drive is amazing. :grin2:

Reactions: Racer Z
1 - 5 of 5 Posts