Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! New to the forum and very excited about Alfa re-entering the US market. I've owned 2 GTV-6's in the past and have always loved Alfas:). I currently own a 2016 Audi S3 and love it but would switch to an Alfa in a heartbeat if the right car came along......and with the new Alfa Giulia.....I think I have found it!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey welcome to the forums ! I love how the GTV-6s looked. They were darn gorgeous especially for that time. How was you're experience with them ?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yes... Welcome to our growing family. It's a small community, and were all passionate about Giulia. Glad you found a reason to come back to Alfa. Giulia will be spectacular!!
I myself am new to Alfa, having never owned any of their older models ,but I can see why you would own a GTV-6 .. as KlassyPete2 says it's "darn gorgeous". I bet they were fun to drive as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Loved the car.....great looking car with a great engine and some unique engineering touches.

Two MAJOR problems with the car....1st, the 2nd gear syncros were crap and 2nd, the rubber drive shaft donuts were crap to. Other than that...a fun car!

But I have always wanted a late 60's or early 70's GTV. My GF's father has a beautiful, restored GTA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts