Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
My name is Chris, and I have a problem.........no wait a second, wrong forum.

My name is still Chris, and I am the proud owner of a 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.
I live in the great white/grey north of Michigan.
I had been intending to get a 4C to replace my S2000, but when they showed the Giulia at the Detroit Auto Show back in 2015, I decided then to keep the Honda (because everyone who lives in the greyest rainiest state in the country needs a convertible) and get the Giulia. Fortunately I was able to enjoy a summer of driving the Alfa before it got put in storage for the winter.

I look forward to sharing the joys and pains of owning an Italian car with you all.

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Welcome on, Chris!

Tag in over on this thread regarding a Michigan meetup; hopefully you can join us:

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/8...h-ky/32746-michigan-spring-drive-meet-up.html

I've got a Ti Sport, but if my biz partner can't make the meetup, I'll probably grab his QV for the drive portion! It'd be cool to hear two of them roaring along!

Our other partner is up in Charlevoix, and he's picking up a Stelvio here shortly. Where are you located?

What color is your car? Have a pic?

Reactions: TiSpdDmn

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome Chris, from a fellow Michigan Alfa lover (my last one was a '72 Spider....its been awhile!). Waiting to pick up my Ti Sport on Wednesday. Wish I could have the Quad but my wife was having none of that nonsense :) How did you enjoy it before it got put away for the winter? Any significant maintenance issues?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts