Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

We wanted to take the moment and introduce ourselves on this forum.

For those of you that aren't familiar with us we've been in business since 2008 and quickly became recognized for our progress on such vehicles as the smart 451, FIAT 500, Dodge Dart, MINI, Jeep Renegade, Maserati and the Alfa Romeo 4c. We have tuned quite a number of Alfa 4c cars at our California location and now also in our new Texas location.

We have recently expanded and now have 2 locations (Southern California & Austin Texas) in which we handle everything from Fabrication, Service & Installs, Paint / Powder Coating / Carbon Fiber, Detailing, Social Media and Sales / Customer Service. Besides our brick and mortar locations we also service the community online by offering numerous products ranging from interior upgrades to performance modifications.

Together with our International Partners we have already started to design, test and manufacture a number of custom parts and accessories for the new Giulia and much, much more is on the way.

We look forward to working with the Giulia community here on this forum and will be logging in here from time to time to update you with new offerings and answering any questions you may have. As always we are only a phone call away if you ever have a question.

Thank you for your time and your support.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome Madness :)

Would this be Borris or Joseph I'm talking to?

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Madness :)

Would this be Borris or Joseph I'm talking to?
Racer Z,

Good seeing you on here. Thanks for the welcome!

Close! I'm Jason. :smile2:

You'll typically see myself, Boris or another one of our staff members here reply to any questions or concerns.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Hey Jason. How's the new store in Texas doing? Any plans for another rally or event in Signal Hill?

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Jason. How's the new store in Texas doing? Any plans for another rally or event in Signal Hill?
Doing great! We're very excited and happy to be here. We're actually working on a lot of projects here around the shop.

Here's a shot of our showroom:

We just recently had an Alfa Romeo 4C come in to get our MAXPower ECM installed and a couple of other Carbon Fiber Goodies!

We'll definitely have some more events at our California location!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts