Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking forward to some good discussions about the new Giulia.

My dad's an old Alfa guy. He has a 63 Giulia Spider that he restored himself. I've got a lot of track mileage in his 74 GTV.

My first Alfa is the 4C. I bought a North American spec 2015 Launch Edition in November 2014. In the nine months we've owned her, we've put almost 14,000 miles on her. She's my DD, weekend fun toy and an interesting vacation car. I'm hoping to drive my Illusive 4C the rest of my life.

My wife likes my 4C so much she wants a Giulia for herself. If that happens, I'll insist on the QV.

We goto plenty of car related events which include track events. My race car is a 73 Datsun 240Z.

Yes, we have a life that includes interests other than cars. But, we get there in an Alfa. :grin2:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm looking forward to some good discussions about the new Giulia.

My dad's an old Alfa guy. He has a 63 Giulia Spider that he restored himself. I've got a lot of track mileage in his 74 GTV.

My first Alfa is the 4C. I bought a North American spec 2015 Launch Edition in November 2014. In the nine months we've owned her, we've put almost 14,000 miles on her. She's my DD, weekend fun toy and an interesting vacation car. I'm hoping to drive my Illusive 4C the rest of my life.

My wife likes my 4C so much she wants a Giulia for herself. If that happens, I'll insist on the QV.

We goto plenty of car related events which include track events. My race car is a 73 Datsun 240Z.

Yes, we have a life that includes interests other than cars. But, we get there in an Alfa. :grin2:
AHAHA this is a FANTASTIC story!!! welcome to the boards! care to share some pics of that pretty little 4C???

·
Registered
288 Posts
Would love to see pics of your 4C. Its a great car. Love seeing the few of them around town. Will be cool to see some Guilias around in the future too.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
420 Posts
The 4C almost seems primed to go that direction, being a lower volume vehicle it wouldn't be that much of an issue for them to push for a step forward like that. Might help to pull in some that wouldn't have otherwise want a 4C

1 - 7 of 7 Posts