Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,794 Posts
Ciao Federico i am also an Italian lover - and a Giulia owner

auguri on your conquests, may they continue to be bountiful well endowed and beautiful

ciao

sono nato in Abruzzi

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ciao, Frederick. I am also an Italian with a gorgeous 2018 Giulia, Silver with red interior. Love the car and can't say enough about its performance. Have fun with yours!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ciao Federico,
Welcome! Although AlfaRomeo always been my passion (dad had several), when I was living in Italy I could not afford one. I was going to buy an Alfa MiTo in 2012 though.
Comunque dai, facci sapere che Giulia hai e magari manda qualche foto. Sara' interessante per noi tutti fare comparazioni e chiederti informazioni :)

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hello Guys!! My name is Federico and I’m an Italian Giulia owner (and lover)! I’m here to share informations with you regarding our wonderful cars!!!
Welcome Federico! I have always loved Italian cars but this is only my second one (My first was a Lancia Fulvia Coupe many years ago...). I used to tell people that my favorite car that I have owned was the Fulvia but that may get displaced by the Giulia, which is truly a fantastic car.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome

Love your color choice as well. If you and others can provide tips not known on care and maintenance it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Welcome! Benvenuto dalle Lucchese nel mundo! (Is that the right construction? My Italian is getting rusty!)

Yes, please include pictures of your car and tell is where you are located.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome Federico! Hello from Ventura County in So Cal. I’ve had at least 1 Alfa for 35 years. I presently own a ‘71 Restore GTV. Looking forward to my special order Guile Ti once things get going again on the assembly-line in Cassino in on the ‘19’s

·
Banned
219 Posts
Welcome. I lived in Brindisi for 2 years.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you so much for your warm welcome guys! I live in Sesto San Giovanni, near Milan. This is my second Italian car, my first has been a Lancia Fulvia coupè... but we’re talking of about 20 years ago! I’ve driven several cars, BMW, Saab, Audi but as soon as i’ve Driven the new Giulia I immediately realized that I was in love with this car... so I managed to convince my company to buy one for me!! It’s a Diesel engine, 180cv, AT with a lot of optionals, HK, ACC, light package and so on! I’m really in love with it!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts