Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my 2022 Giulia Q. Longtime Audi S owner. What a difference! I sorta miss the V8 of the Audi, however, that sweet sound of the V6 Alfa is hard to beat. Slight turbo lag when starting off. Anyone have experience with the MadnessGoPedal (throttle response control)?

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,182 Posts
Just received my 2022 Giulia Q. Longtime Audi S owner. What a difference! I sorta miss the V8 of the Audi, however, that sweet sound of the V6 Alfa is hard to beat. Slight turbo lag when starting off. Anyone have experience with the MadnessGoPedal (throttle response control)?
I'm on the fence about pedal boosters for my QV. It can help, but I find that feathering the throttle a bit on launch works better. I think in non-R modes it is the traction control stepping in more than anything. Also seems to depend on wheel angle.

On my non-QVs, the gopedal was a clear improvement. I have mine installed on the QV but set to bypass at the moment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm on the fence about pedal boosters for my QV. It can help, but I find that feathering the throttle a bit on launch works better. I think in non-R modes it is the traction control stepping in more than anything. Also seems to depend on wheel angle.

On my non-QVs, the gopedal was a clear improvement. I have mine installed on the QV but set to bypass at the moment.
Thanks for the input. My goal of the throttle boost would be quicker turns into traffic. In the big city that can make a difference between turning right away for waiting 5 minutes for a another opening.

·
Registered
2019 QV Rosso Comp
1,182 Posts
It's probably the best way to do it. Especially at your altitude.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts